We Won!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTINAAANNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAYEEAHYUA!

Gots the day off tomorrow!

PEAS AND CARROTS , I'M OUT!

:cheers::beer::bday::thewave::ban::cheers::billthecat::cheers::beer::thud::ban::ban::ban::wave:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The most encouraging thing about this game was the presence and impact of Freeney in the 2nd half. Not just with the sack but he was applying more pressure than we have had all season.

It's going to get lost in the shuffle with the 4th quarter debacle but I am encouraged and I'm also excited about the potential pass rush when Okafor comes back and the two of them can be on the field together.

Just a little sunshine, I know there are a lot of issues to discuss I just wanted to note that before I forget. I thought BA's playcalling was terrible, then it got a little better for a while and then he just fell apart at the end. Oh well we survived.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The most encouraging thing about this game was the presence and impact of Freeney in the 2nd half. Not just with the sack but he was applying more pressure than we have had all season.

It's going to get lost in the shuffle with the 4th quarter debacle but I am encouraged and I'm also excited about the potential pass rush when Okafor comes back and the two of them can be on the field together.

Just a little sunshine, I know there are a lot of issues to discuss I just wanted to note that before I forget. I thought BA's playcalling was terrible, then it got a little better for a while and then he just fell apart at the end. Oh well we survived.

I still think Freeney needs another game or two to get into football shape and the best is yet to come from him :)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes we did.

Definitely made it hard on ourselves. Lots of work to do if we want to compete with the top teams. Can't make all the mistakes we make and make the playoffs. Top teams will make us pay.

Glad we found a way to get the win.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still think Freeney needs another game or two to get into football shape and the best is yet to come from him :)
Agree

Looks like he is getting in shape and hope there is more coming. So nice to get some pressure and if one of our guys demands a double team it opens it up for the rest of the guys.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Still, a nice win if we can keep it going next week. 6-2 at the bye is pretty good.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People said we needed a gut check. Needed to prove our mental toughness. Almost completely essing the bed and then pulling it out goes a long way to establish that.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I have to give credit where it is due, I thought Bettcher called a good game. Much improved from last week, especially the last defensive play of the game where we brought the house. That sort of defense disrupted Flacco's timing and made him throw a bad pass.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I have to give credit where it is due, I thought Bettcher called a good game. Much improved from last week, especially the last defensive play of the game where we brought the house. That sort of defense disrupted Flacco's timing and made him throw a bad pass.

I agree. Need to rewatch, but it seemed he brought the house every down for those last few plays.

you could tell Flacco didn't have time to set up for any of those last few throws. Saved the game IMO.

Go Cards!!!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

Agreed!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard