Chase Field

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The place is a dump and needs to be renovated/destroyed. That is just the facts.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It needs renovations yes but I don’t think it’s anywhere close to being a dump

If you are going to need hundreds of millions to renovate, it is basically a dump. The biggest issue is the cooling and plumbing.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
It's always been nicely functional, for an airplane hangar.......

I haven't been to a baseball game there in the last 2 years though - should make it to a could this year

I've sat all throughout the place, have chaperoned field trips, gone with kids, gone with friends, corporate events, my schools alumni group was setup in that outfield picnic area, I've even been lucky enough to sit in those low seats behind the plate

I've never had issues interfacing with the venue - getting in/out, sightlines, concessions, merch

From thin crowds watching the Marlins in town to all-star weekend - it's always been a good experience ...... Even if it isn't shiny or have that "ballpark" feeling

I went to the Royal Rumble when it was there and that was well managed - aside from our seats changing and the field level usher kept jabbing me with cups to pour my water into while my wife checked out of the new location worked for our kids

However, the concert I went to this past fall was an absolute mess. Getting in was a cluster with lines wrapping around the building and the spacing of a rush hour subway car. Concessions were limited and understaffed, with long lines. Just wasn't good at all.

Hopefully they can keep as good baseball experience

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Dbacks are far and away the most charitable sports organization in the valley. This is especially true for public schools
That's great! Kendrick has also been incredibly spinthrift for a billionaire, and on the whole has been a bad owner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson