Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It's no secret that across the entirety of ASFN, this board has gotten downright unfriendly. People are making assumptions about people's character based on P&R posts. People are taking fights across multiple threads. Game Day threads are being littered with spats and slaps.

This forum only thrives on debate the topic not the poster. I don't care what you think your truth is about someone, this isn't the place to post it or share it. It isn't welcome in any form. It will no longer be tolerated. Your grudges go to ignore or PM. If you can't do that then you will be given progressively longer breaks.

The rampant arguing and negativity has run off enough posters. Bans will start at 3 days. There is no arguing about your ban. You will see in the rules it specifically addresses this.

2) Moderators' decisions are final. Our moderators are all unpaid volunteers who are looking out for the best interests of our members. We want to help each and every member get the best experience possible on our board, but there will always be individuals who choose to break the rules and be banned. Moderators' decisions are final. THERE IS NO PUBLIC DISCUSSION ON THIS.

If you have a problem with a decision a moderator makes, please PM (private message) them and discuss with them the issue. We will be glad to discuss it with you there, but posting or starting threads about it is not allowed. These posts / threads will be closed or deleted.

Not only are moderators’ decisions final but so are their opinions as to what is offensive, inflammatory, a personal attack, profanity, or just plain poor taste. Although we will make every effort to look into issues; we will not attempt to research a conflict beyond what we have seen. Otherwise you get into a circular round of "but did you go back and look at what he said to me last week".

Those folks who are unlucky enough to get a temporary ban should take their temporary ban like a man / woman and move on.

These rules also apply to moderators as well. We will be held to the same standards you are...even if it is me. PM @jf-08 with where I stepped out and I will take my ban just as you would. Without debate or public discussion.

I have been fairly lax about public discussion about bannings. I now see that is a mistake. That will also incur the same ban as the original ban. Stick to the topic and stop debating posters / moderators.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These rules also apply to the Cardinals board now per jf-08. I would assume this rapidly becomes the entire board until we stop being jerks to each other. And yes that can and has included even me. It is why I specifically wrote in the independent peer review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA