We need to kick the packers asses

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
We've proved we're the best in the nfc last season. Let's remind everyone we are.

freebyrd

Reaction score
close but no cigar, matt looked good but we need to get our heads on straight as a team and realize where we came from and where were going

WE ARE THE DEFENDING NFC CHAMPIONS DAMNIT' WE NEED TO START ACTING LIKE THAT!!!
last year was not a fluke we are a damn good football team good coaching decent depth all the right ingredients

the only thing that worries me is missing todd haley and i think the firing of penderghast was to reactionary
it just seemed like someone had to get thrown to the wolves and he drew the short straw
i don't know how butch davis is gonna turn out but i guess we'll see
freebyrd

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
close but no cigar, matt looked good but we need to get our heads on straight as a team and realize where we came from and where were going

WE ARE THE DEFENDING NFC CHAMPIONS DAMNIT' WE NEED TO START ACTING LIKE THAT!!!
last year was not a fluke we are a damn good football team good coaching decent depth all the right ingredients

the only thing that worries me is missing todd haley and i think the firing of penderghast was to reactionary
it just seemed like someone had to get thrown to the wolves and he drew the short straw
i don't know how butch davis is gonna turn out but i guess we'll see
freebyrd

I guarantee you every team we will play will come prepared to play this team, just like the Packers were last year. Everyone wants to knock off the NFC Champion. No more gimme games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn