Turtle Beaches

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have a set of the Ear Force X41 and I love them. They do pop and click a bit but not a big deal to me. Great sound and comfortable. they are a bit pricey but oh well. By adapter what do you mean? If you mean to hook up the optical cable you don't need an adapter. just pop off the cover on your cable. I will show you how.

OP
OP
L

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Thanks I'lll check it out tonight.

I bought the Ear Force X11's over the weekend and much to my chagrin when I came home the instructions talked about the need for an audio adapter for older Xbox models. ( I have the Elite).

I tested them at Best Buy and they were excellent.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thanks I'lll check it out tonight.

I bought the Ear Force X11's over the weekend and much to my chagrin when I came home the instructions talked about the need for an audio adapter for older Xbox models. ( I have the Elite).

I tested them at Best Buy and they were excellent.
I searched high and low in Spokane for an adapter and couldn't find one. I accidently came across a video on you tube that showed that you don't need one,just take off the plastic shield and you can run hdmi and your optical. Man, I was so pissed I had wasted so much time and didn't need one after all.

OP
OP
L

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
The video worked out great for me. Thanks!

I have got to get used to the gameplay with those on. I play Modern Warfare 2 and the sounds that are enhanced make everything sound so close. From footsteps to people shuffling through the grass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard