Turibble coverage this year!

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it me or has the draft coverage gotten worse!? I have yet to see any analysis of our picks let alone half the players taken. I haven't see one clip of either of our picks and I think they have talked Cardinals a total of 30 seconds in 2 nights. It's as though they only brought enough tape to talk about Tebow and Clausen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Unfortunately for the Cards, all of their picks were around the same time as one of the 3 QB's...and thus overshadowed. I was bummed, too, but it just puts them back in the 'sneak up on ya' mode as a team.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Neither network is stellar, but NFL is throttling ESPN.
I watch the streaming NFL at home, but I went out last night and watched ESPN and the house of the mouse was doing nothing but displaying the picks at the bottom of the screen and continuing on with whatever needless interview or segment they were running.
I'm not watching to hear the owners or players talk about stuff, I'm there to learn more about the picks and what their strengths and weaknesses are. Let the rest be done the week after.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Yes crap coverage for the Cards... As usual.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've watched some of every draft since ESPN started doing it and every moment of the draft since 1990. When the NFL channel came out I added it to the mix and I still TIVO both of them but this is probably my last year with it. ESPN is convinced that we're all uninformed idiots and they're apparently convincing NFL channel of the same . All we want to hear about is 2 or 3 picks, 2 or 3 teams and 2 or 3 players. Each Network rehashes the same issues over and over while paying nothing more than lip service to the vast majority of players and teams.

As a Cards fan I've long since grown accustomed to being treated like the ugly step-childs mongrel dog but let's face it, if you're not interested in Dallas, the 1st pick, Tebow or Clausen you're going to be screwed by their coverage.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard