tsu.co?

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Anyone heard of this social media site? It is like Facebook, only it does not throttle the reach of your posts and pays you for content you generate.

It also pays people in your "Family Tree". You have to type in a username of someone already on the service to join. For example, I couldn't join until I typed in my wife's account: cuteologycakes. Then I could create my own username, which I would hand out to people to join my family tree, I guess.

You must be registered for see images

Okay, its starting to sound like a Pyramid Scheme at this point. If I create ad-generating content, she gets a piece.

My wife's cake business is all about word-of-mouth and Facebook had started throttling her reach when she posted pictures of her cakes. Lots of cake makers have joined this site so that they can share their creations with everyone within their reach.

Anyhoo, Facebook has set out blocking anyone who mentions this new site on their own site. So if you try to post a link to tsu.co on Facebook, your post will automatically be deleted.

Does that mean FB is worried about this new site? Afraid of competition? Stifling free speech to hold us all under their sway?

Probably. Or Not. I don't know. What I do know is that this thing is taking off like a rocket. Hoping it isn't a scheme.