This is it.

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Today the developing dynasty is tested. Today is the day we find out what we are really made of. Today is the game which determines if we go home, or if we fight on to another day. Today, legends come to life in a game for the ages. Do it today, Suns, because today, the season hangs in the balance.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eat a hearty breakfast Amare, for tonight, you dine in hell!!

/King Leonashis

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Suns are eleminated if they lose today? I thought it was 2-1 Spurs....

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
"Developing dynasty"? Please, let's at least have a title before getting completely carried away. For Suns fans to talk about a "dynasty" just makes us look like fools to the rest of the world.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the Huey Lewis thread title. Jerk. Now I have the song in my head.

:)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today the developing dynasty is tested. Today is the day we find out what we are really made of. Today is the game which determines if we go home, or if we fight on to another day. Today, legends come to life in a game for the ages. Do it today, Suns, because today, the season hangs in the balance.

:biglaugh:

Thank you for the Huey Lewis thread title. Jerk. Now I have the song in my head.

And thanks for sharing!

/stuck in my head now

OP
OP
PHX 32

PHX 32

Reaction score
abomb had to post the same point twice, because he didn't get any reaction from it the first time. Go back to fishing.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb had to post the same point twice, because he didn't get any reaction from it the first time. Go back to fishing.

What are you talking about? There are two "This is it" threads though.

As for fishing, dont worry, we have room in the boat for all of you. ;)

OP
OP
PHX 32

PHX 32

Reaction score
What are you talking about?
What I'm talking about is first you post, talking about how i said "developing dynasty" and no one responded. You then proceed to post with a quote of what I said, highlighting the words "developing dynasty" thinking maybe if you posted about the same thing twice, you might get a reaction. Quite sad, get a life, catch a fish.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison