The Territorial Cup--ASU @ UofA

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That distaste is the regurgitation from yet another Pac-12 season slide, but I don't blame Coach Bobby Hill for that.

Now that's the most positive thing I recall you saying about the ASU football program this year! :D

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
It would be wonderful if both of these programs have success with their new coaches and it's like a 10-1 team vs. a 9-2 team annually instead of a 6-5 team vs. a 5-6 team or worse annually.

Go Cats!!

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Arizona is 6-1 at home this year, the only loss was against Oregon St. by 3 points. If AZ takes care of the ball, does what they've done all year on offense and the defense makes a couple plays, Arizona should win. That said, these games are always crazy. Here's my prediction:

AZ 45
ASU 31

Kadeem 220 yards rushing and 2 TDs.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RichRod's hate for Coach Bobby Hill is visceral. There may be punches thrown at each other before/after the game.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be wonderful if both of these programs have success with their new coaches and it's like a 10-1 team vs. a 9-2 team annually instead of a 6-5 team vs. a 5-6 team or worse annually.

Go Cats!!

That would be awesome, and maybe we are heading in that direction.

But mathematically, it seems that would entail the decline of the Oregon and USC/UCLA schools since there are only so many wins to go around.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"I've been here five years now, and I can't even explain how I feel about these guys," Scott said. "Obviously, we don't like them and they don't like us."

The conflicts are especially personal for Scott, who went a different way than many of his teammates from Centennial High in Corona, Calif.

ASU has a trio of players from the high school on the roster — senior linebacker Brandon Magee, junior defensive tackle Will Sutton and redshirt freshman quarterback Michael Eubank — and previously had ex-Scott teammates Vontaze Burfict, Shelly Lyons and Ryan Bass.

"I know those guys from back in high school and, obviously, they went to ASU and they could have gone here, some of them," Scott said.

"There's resentment against them I guess you could say. It's definitely a bigger game just because they're on the team. I don't want to lose to these guys and go back home and have those guys talking."

--UofA QB Matt Scott
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/ua/...-scott-territorial-cup-we-dont-like-them.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort