The Seahawks are gonna kick your ass next week!

gonashcanada

Reaction score
I dunno know what you guys think. But after tuning into the seattle seahawks game i can sense that the cards are gonna get their asses handed to them.
what do you guys think?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Well, with your theory, I guess we should save us the airfare and practice time and forfeit the game. A little rest would do this team some good.

:lame:

Good for you guys for sticking it to JAX, but we're not them and we have the inside track already on you. We beat you with essentially the same squad at Qwest field last season. Nothing is a given and I think your asinine post a week away from the game tells me that you are a little insecure about this match up. Did you troll JAX's board last week before this game too? Doubt it.

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I think Cards will win. This is how I think about any Cards game.

Hope to hear from you again after the game

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only difference between the Arizona game against . J-Ville and Seattle game against J-Ville is the Cardinals eased off to drain away the clock.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
It all depends which team shows up. Last year's ARI v SEA game was reminiscent (MHO) of the Texans v ARI game yesterday.

Both teams are inconsistent. You could get a major shootout at Qwest, or you could get a snooze fest with the final score being 0-3.

However, I wouldn't start bragging quite yet...