The only thing I really regret about this season

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the fact that it is the last season my best friend Dennis, who I have split season tickets for 22 years, will ever see. He went into hospice Dec 30th and he isn't coming out. Don't know if he saw the game today.and it really doesn't matter.

Forgive me for not giving a flying fudge about the kliff, keim, vance and kyler drama. That means little to me. I get a chance to see this team again and he doesn't. I will do like we always did . Root like hell, cuss like hell celebrate like hell. I am not crying like hell over a football game.

RIP my friend.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the loss of your buddy and friend aj

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, AJ. I’m so sorry. It really does put this into perspective. This is all just a game and means nothing compared to family and friends and life.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Im really sorry to hear that man. Horrible to have to deal with that. Your a good friend....... Glad you let us in and am very sorry you are losing your friend.

I know how it feels and hope you both can find some peace.

cfdesign-91

Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things sports are an escape. If you can use it to your advantage do it, but if not it doesn’t F*** matter. It will always be there to either be enjoyed or frustrate you. I remember when my dad was in hospice the last baseball game I got to watch with him was the Dbacks wild card game against the Rockies a few years ago where Archie tripled. Sharing that moment was a blessing it didn’t matter what happened with the Dodgers afterwords. Remember what time you did have and let that memory live on forever!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr