The Official Phoenix Suns Playoffs09 Bandwagon Thread

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need LA to beat Dallas tomorrow and for us to beat GSW.

hmm, i am thinking if the Zen master his smart, he would rather seal Suns faith and lose to Dallas, but we have to beat GSW to stand a chance.

You never know. It ain't over until the rotund lady sings :D

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I think Detroit beats Dallas simply because I like Detroit better in that game lol.

Philly gave us a beat down last time we played, here is to hoping we come out firing.

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
I think Detroit beats Dallas simply because I like Detroit better in that game lol.

Philly gave us a beat down last time we played, here is to hoping we come out firing.

yeah and Rip seems to be playing better on the road as opposed to loosing to Memphis at home :p

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
If the playoffs started today and they did it right by combining the two conferences by record 1 through 16:

CLE vs DET
LAL vs PHI
BOS vs PHX
ORL vs MIA
SAS vs ATL
HOU vs DAL
DEN vs UTA
NOH vs POR

I hate it every year when teams get in the playoffs with a losing record and teams with better records sit home.

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
I hate it every year when teams get in the playoffs with a losing record and teams with better records sit home.

That's why we are in the Wild West. This also shows that teams in the West are generally as good as most others.
If you want sucking teams like Milwaukee or Charlotte make the playoffs then go to the East.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Yes, there is still a slimmer of hope left to make the playoffs. However, unless they change the rules and let us play the Clippers, Thunder, and Grizzlies in the post season, it won't make much of a difference.

I think I'd rather take my chances with the draft lottery than go through the anguish of being swept by the Lakers in the first round. We already spent our one allotted "beat the Lakers" token for this year...

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As much as it hurts to say it, and contrast with the thread topic..

I agree.

Its not like a magic spark is just going to ignite under a team full of old guys. I just dont see it happening. Not as significant to the point where it would help us defeat the best team in the league, no.

Warr

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
We can't catch a break, can we?

Mavs barely beat the Pistons.

Sixers barely beat the Lakers (a confidence booster, that might show tomorrow)....

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
lol yeah hope Jet will run out of fuel and J-Ho takes some moretime to rest.
and, Mark Cuban should shut up when his team is loosing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen