The Official Phoenix Suns Playoffs09 Bandwagon Thread

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I am always optimistic, but this team is playing like CRAP and it frightens me they can't put away teams when they have the chance. Yeah there is still a chance they are only 3 games out of the 8th seed, but the Mavs SUCK and are still playing BETTER than us.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hornets got the Mavs tonight. Still two losses behind them in the loss column.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
gotta say with STAT out.. i am OFF the bandwagon for the rest of the year....

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I'm being pessimistic. I don't think this team has enough to make it to the playoffs.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Take my word, Shaq doesn't want to miss the playoffs for the 2nd time in his career. We might see him even play better then he has...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
meh were playing the rockets in houston tonight don't like our chances of winning this one :(. Hope i'm wrong because dallas lost last night would be a good win. I love nash but man I can't wait till we get a real pg who can play some damn defense

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
we can always pretend to be optimistic, although we all know that the Suns are done this season.

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Alright guys, im not gonna lie, weve been lookin pretty bad lately. (0-4 since i started this thread) But not to worry, we can still put together a 15 game win streak and make it to the playoffs!

Errntknght

Reaction score
We are at the point that we have to win about 16 of the 19 remaining games and beat Dallas home and away. That would give us the tie breaker so if Dallas wins no more 12 or their last 19 we'd sneak in. We have Utah, NO and Portland away plus Cleveland, Utah, Houston, and Denver at home. Losing only three of those seven is a tall order in itself and we'd have to beat every team with a worse record, home and away. Even being modestly optimistic, we have about a 1% chance of making the playoffs. (That results from assuming 50% chance against Dallas, 30 % chance in each of the tough 7 games and 90% chance against each of the weaker teams plus 90% chance Dallas finishes 12 & 7 or worse.)

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
I think the bandwagon has lost a wheel and the team of horses. We seem to be sitting (rather tilted) on a lonely stretch of desert trail listening to the coyotes prepare for their nights activities. The Sun is setting and a cold wind has begun to blow...

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
I think the bandwagon has lost a wheel and the team of horses. We seem to be sitting (rather tilted) on a lonely stretch of desert trail listening to the coyotes prepare for their nights activities. The Sun is setting and a cold wind has begun to blow...
And if we dont keep up global warming then the Ice Age would return..... forever

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not setting up a rescue mission to save the bandwagon fans. :D

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
You know, the Mavs have a super hard schedule coming up. They just lost to the Warriors and that one wasn't even supposed to be a hard game for them. They're easily going to lose 5 more games before the season ends. If the Suns really want it, and feel like they could do it.....

Oh, why do I do this to myself.... They're probably going to lose to the Thunder tonight.

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
You know, the Mavs have a super hard schedule coming up. They just lost to the Warriors and that one wasn't even supposed to be a hard game for them. They're easily going to lose 5 more games before the season ends. If the Suns really want it, and feel like they could do it.....

Oh, why do I do this to myself.... They're probably going to lose to the Thunder tonight.

dude seriously if we loose against the Thunder we might just tank the rest of the way.
And the main thing is BENCH NASH!!!!!

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
That is a huge tank, more of a Spurs style. I think our tank is a bit smaller, but still a tank.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen