Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
About par for the course. We allow two incredibly lame goals but never really look like scoring. If Isak's volley went in, the game could have been more interesting, but it turned out to be a snooze fest.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
About par for the course. We allow two incredibly lame goals but never really look like scoring. If Isak's volley went in, the game could have been more interesting, but it turned out to be a snooze fest.
You know what? I'm glad the Mags lost. Set the team up to play like ******* and you can't complain when you get bitchslapped. The reason the deflections were going in was because we parked our bus so deep our defenders were fleeing INSIDE the box, they retreated so far.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
JFC, they have really ruined themselves, the Mags, haven't they? Now Sven Botman is out 6-9 months with knee surgery because they've had him playing half the season with a really bad knee, and he's finally done it in. Clear out the physio staff. JFC!

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
Great resilience. I'm not sure how that was a penalty, but we were definitely creating problems for them that whole last half hour. I really wish Gordon did not get that red card. Foolish. Awesome win though, and it was great to see Harvey Barnes get some goals. The assist from Isak was a thing of beauty.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Great resilience. I'm not sure how that was a penalty, but we were definitely creating problems for them that whole last half hour. I really wish Gordon did not get that red card. Foolish. Awesome win though, and it was great to see Harvey Barnes get some goals. The assist from Isak was a thing of beauty.
Even with the crazy injuries and the idiot ref absolutely screwing Newcastle, they still pulled a result. Not nearly good enough early on and really lapsed in spells, with Krafth being abysmal on his introduction. Ref is looking right at a head injury but allows a quick restart to gift West ham a goal. How that hasn't been chalked off is a crime. Then even the opposition reminded the ref he was giving Gordon a second yellow for a really soft "time wasting" bit of nonsense that no one ever gets sent off for. Then the ref adds 2 minutes on top of the ton of extra time because...well, no one knows why. Burn was not good, either at LB or CB, but it's not really his fault. He never had pace and now age and injury have caught up to him. He can't be more than a squad member moving forward. Lewis Hall finally doing something and looking really good was a huge positive. And Harvey Barnes, wow! Isaak looked great, too.

Lots of positives, lots of negatives, lots of injuries, and lots of emotions. Still hanging in there in the European fight. Howe-way the lads!

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
Ugh. This team. We needed to score a second goal earlier in the game. No excuse for not doing so. Ultimately, our subs for this game were not premier league players, and it cost us 2 points.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Ugh. This team. We needed to score a second goal earlier in the game. No excuse for not doing so. Ultimately, our subs for this game were not premier league players, and it cost us 2 points.
Nailed it in one. Love Paul Dummett and all, home grown, old man of the team, came up through the ranks, but he was average at best in his day, and if you're bringing him into the game, something's not right. Probably fourth choice left back behind Livramento, Hall, and Burn. Speaking of, Burn had an excellent game in the center of defense and had a beautiful goal ruled out. Too bad we flubbed it all. Sickening how many points dropped against ***** teams.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Please, please, please let this happen.

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
Article written by the owners of Man City.
I get that, but I'm not fussed over it. I don't want to see points off Everton, Forest, or anybody for these violations. The whole thing's a failure in my book. Teams should be able to invest to improve their teams and make more money in the future. The top clubs are just as much protected by FFP as they are benefited by being able to spend what they want.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Teams should be able to invest to improve their teams and make more money in the future. The top clubs are just as much protected by FFP as they are benefited by being able to spend what they want.
Maybe, but the intention is to keep clubs out of bankruptcy/administration, especially if they spend like crazy to get to/stay in the Prem and fall out.

It's a bad look if 15% of your teams are being managed by creditors.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but the intention is to keep clubs out of bankruptcy/administration, especially if they spend like crazy to get to/stay in the Prem and fall out.

It's a bad look if 15% of your teams are being managed by creditors.
Looking at you, Everton

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard