THE Newcastle United FC thread

Discussion in 'World Sports' started by Stout, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Stout

Stout I gave my cards a victory...

Very proud of the Mags, even though they got cheated out of a win by the refs. Unsurprising, but disappointing. I hope Rafa stays.

2. Stout

Want to know how effed up Newcastle United are under Jabba the Ashley? The team threatens fans with fines and such if they sell their tickets to Liverpool fans...then sells a giant block of corporate boxes to Liverpool fans, which sparked a near riot in the stands. Greedy, hypocritical moron.

3. Stout

Good to see the refs screw the other team, for once. It wouldn't have mattered--Newcastle had the day--but Fulham should have had a goal.

4. Stout

Talks that started in optimism on Thursday about Benitez's future at Newcastle have stalled and will drag on into the weekend. Jabba they Ashley said to be personally refusing reasonable transfer funds but, more importantly and more astonishingly, refusing to allow Benitez control of how funds are spent. Dear God, he's saved your Premiership ass TWO seasons in a row, you cockney twat! He knows FAR MORE about soccer than you and your flunkies! Give him the power if not the money. A modest budget and the power to spend what he generates? Benitez will get them into the top 10!