Ancient
Reaction score
3 BCS rated top 15 teams left on the schedule. They gotta get 2 out of those 3

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think its fantastic. Oh how I wish they could go undefeated. Thats what it will take to get any shot at a BCS bowl IMO.

luvstobowl

Registered
Reaction score
I think its fantastic. Oh how I wish they could go undefeated. Thats what it will take to get any shot at a BCS bowl IMO.

I wouldnt say that. We still have 3 games left with 3 teams in the top 12 of the BCS. Would've been nice if Cal didnt lay an egg on Saturday so we could have beat the #1 ranked team in 2 weeks

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If they go undefeated they will be in the title game.

IMO Oregon, USC, & Cal would be HUGE wins and vault us above the rest.

BUT... I give them a 1 in 5 chance of running the table.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched Boston college beat the Irish this weekend. Talk about overrated? ASU is much better than BC. So too are Penn State and Michigan and every single team in the SEC.

If BC played a Pac10 schedule, they'd finish with at least 4 losses, In my opinion.

Go devils!

USC is not a legitimate top 20 team. ASU can beat them. Oregon and Cal are tough. We'll see what happens. I'm enjoying the ride.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I watched Boston college beat the Irish this weekend. Talk about overrated? ASU is much better than BC. So too are Penn State and Michigan and every single team in the SEC.

I live in SEC country and I argue with these guys all the time, they just won't accept that a bad team in the SEC is still a bad team, they act like Ole Miss or Miss State could win the ACC or Big East just because it isn't the SEC. They wonder why South Florida is ranked higher than any SEC team but when I point out they beat an SEC on the road they call it a fluke... Its frustrating, I never hated the SEC until I moved here, arrogant SOB's

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zeno, I was mainly referring to BC. For an undefeated team, they suck and their QB is not a 1st round NFL talent, in my opinion.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
and we go udefeated and face ohio state then..... "doh!"

never get over it :bang:

I sat in the Rose Bowl for about an hour after the game ended in shock.

It was like Moses released the water and drowned everybody just before they reached shore.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I hate wet blankets but how is this team really any different from some of the Koetter teams? Until they knock off a top 10 team we have nothing to brag about.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate wet blankets but how is this team really any different from some of the Koetter teams? Until they knock off a top 10 team we have nothing to brag about.
Did they win in the state of California? Woo hoo!

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Because Koetter's teams rarely took care of business like this one has. We always seemed to lose to a worse team at some point with him.

Trey

Registered
Reaction score
Birth to 32, Phoenix. Now, enemy territory.
Because Koetter's teams rarely took care of business like this one has. We always seemed to lose to a worse team at some point with him.

While I'm still waiting to see how this team does against stiffer competition, I had to laugh earlier in the week when Frank Kush was being interviewed by Bickley and Jurecki. When Kush was asked if this team would be 7-0 with Koetter still coaching, he quickly replied, "oh, absolutely not."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard