ASU v UA

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, here we are. The ASU bowl game. It hurts to say this but UA has had a good season. It sure would be nice to tarnish it with a Devils win

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU is going to get smoked. Oof.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
There’s a chance you guys get Rashada back for the TC game. Not confident it happens, but the chance is there.

May explain why the spread is only UofA -10

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There’s a chance you guys get Rashada back for the TC game. Not confident it happens, but the chance is there.

May explain why the spread is only UofA -10
Shows what kind of season it has been when Rashada (who has played all of two games) still leads ASU in passing touchdowns. He has 3, compared to 1 (!) for Bourguet and 2 for Pyne.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
On paper, yes, I would say UA is likely an overwhelming favorite. But ASU has been surprisingly tenacious in some games this year... and quite unsurprisingly terrible in others. I have no idea which team will show up next week, and UA may come in a bit overconfident (just as ASU has been prone to do in some years when the circumstances were reversed).

TJ

Reaction score
On paper, yes, I would say UA is likely an overwhelming favorite. But ASU has been surprisingly tenacious in some games this year... and quite unsurprisingly terrible in others. I have no idea which team will show up next week, and UA may come in a bit overconfident (just as ASU has been prone to do in some years when the circumstances were reversed).

ASU is a scrappy team and emulates the energy of its coach. Most reasonable UofA fans are expecting a close matchup similar to other TC matchups in which there was a clear discrepancy in talent between the two opponents.

As for UofA, it is not going to show up overconfident. Jedd Fisch knows the meaning of the rivalry, unlike Sumlin and RichRod, and will make sure his players are grounded. Chuck Cecil, who seemingly hates ASU more than anyone on this earth, makes sure to remind the team every year the importance of winning the TC.

If it wasnt ASU and another 3-8 team, I'd say UofA wins by 20+. But, I know this is ASU's "bowl game" and anything can happen when you play a desperate team.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
ASU is a scrappy team and emulates the energy of its coach. Most reasonable UofA fans are expecting a close matchup similar to other TC matchups in which there was a clear discrepancy in talent between the two opponents.

As for UofA, it is not going to show up overconfident. Jedd Fisch knows the meaning of the rivalry, unlike Sumlin and RichRod, and will make sure his players are grounded. Chuck Cecil, who seemingly hates ASU more than anyone on this earth, makes sure to remind the team every year the importance of winning the TC.

If it wasnt ASU and another 3-8 team, I'd say UofA wins by 20+. But, I know this is ASU's "bowl game" and anything can happen when you play a desperate team.
My, how the turns have tabled.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a chance Jaden Rashada could play.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This from Chris Karpman.

TJ

Reaction score
I thought they taught telling time at ASU.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poor turnout for this game. Even au fans are making a mediocre showing.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach