Tapatalk app

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
I use the Tapatalk app from my phone almost 100% when I visit this site. I very seldom use the computer much anymore, nor do I connect via the Web site. Almost always Tapatalk on my phone.

My question/problem concerns the site loading. Way too often, I get the loading/round circle that just sits there and never loads. I go back and forth to a prior page, which seems to help, but, not always. Sometimes it will load the page after 20 or 30 seconds, it seems, sometimes it never loads.

Any one else using Tapatalk have this type of problem? Is it a Tapatalk issue or asfn Web site problem?

Thx

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use the Tapatalk app from my phone almost 100% when I visit this site. I very seldom use the computer much anymore, nor do I connect via the Web site. Almost always Tapatalk on my phone.

My question/problem concerns the site loading. Way too often, I get the loading/round circle that just sits there and never loads. I go back and forth to a prior page, which seems to help, but, not always. Sometimes it will load the page after 20 or 30 seconds, it seems, sometimes it never loads.

Any one else using Tapatalk have this type of problem? Is it a Tapatalk issue or asfn Web site problem?

Thx

I use tapatalk from home a lot and have not encountered any issues :shrug:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I use Tapatalk exclusively, even from home. I haven't had the issues you describe.

OP
OP
F

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
OK, Thx. I'm wondering what settings or an app maybe, that might be causing it?

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OK, Thx. I'm wondering what settings or an app maybe, that might be causing it?
I wish I could help but I've honestly no idea. The only time I've ever noticed this problem is when I have WiFi enabled and I'm in a location with WiFi that isn't mine (usually public places where I don't have the password). I have issues getting it to load and then have to turn WiFi off and use mobile data. I've even encountered it while stuck in traffic on I17 because my phone is picking up WiFi from every business I pass. It's only occasional though for me and it sounds like you have another issue. I have zero issues at home connected to my personal WiFi.

Personally I think it's an app problem or could be your WiFi router settings, depending on how you have your ports set up. Wish I could be of more help.

Do you have the issue when you use mobile data? If not then check your router and how you have your WiFi set up. And I do have occasional issues when around other WiFi's. I think it's an app issue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Thx. I have unlimited data and very seldom use WiFi. If no one else has this problem, I'm think it is probably something with my settings. I have a lot of things disabled that comes with the phone (a lot of google, Verizon and Motorola crap) . That could be part of the problem, but don't want to do a factory reset - - too much of a hassle.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posting this from TT. No prob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx. I have unlimited data and very seldom use WiFi. If no one else has this problem, I'm think it is probably something with my settings. I have a lot of things disabled that comes with the phone (a lot of google, Verizon and Motorola crap) . That could be part of the problem, but don't want to do a factory reset - - too much of a hassle.

Can you visit this site from your phone's web browser (www.arizonasportsfans.com) without tapatalk?

That will isolate the problem between your settings or the app.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard