Survivor

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, what a bunch of idiots Drake is. Burton screwed himself.

Jon is such a tool. He is so proud of himself. That guy is the biggest dweeb. This is from his bio: "His three favorite hobbies are girls, music and television. He describes himself as sharp, quick and amazing. He is most proud of being the first person in his family to go to college and leave his hometown. His favorite sport is college football. His hero is Hugh Hefner. He believes he's a perfect candidate for SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS because he claims he is "smarter than the average bear" with great organizational skills, leadership ability, has a strong work ethic and doesn't leave things unfinished."

This guy is seriously delusional.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't see why the other tribe (with Osten) hasn't really used the fish harpoon yet.

Man I would love to be on that show, some of these people are idiots.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand Jon - drunken idiot.
The look on Burton's face was priceless - he had no clue it was coming.

Hagrid's going to whip Morgan into shape, quick!!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jon is trying to be like Rob from last year, and it's just not even close. The guy is a complete dork.

Jeff called him out on it during tribal council, you gotta love him!

Next week should be interesting with Rupert in the Morgan tribe. That guy is going to make some friends, and I see him sticking around until the end.

Mike

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Jon is trying to be like Rob from last year, and it's just not even close. The guy is a complete dork.

"I am the puppet master."

More like a stable boy.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
"I am the puppet master."

More like a stable boy.

or a drunken stable boy....

Jeff - "Are you loaded?"

I love Jeff.

Mike

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see how Jon reacts when he is the one getting the boot. He'll probably flip out and have to be dragged off the tribal council island. :D

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
I can't wait to see how Jon reacts when he is the one getting the boot. He'll probably flip out and have to be dragged off the tribal council island. :D

Yeah, you wonder sometime if a contestant will freak out...like grab his torch and start swinging at people...now that would rock, lol.

Mike

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you wonder sometime if a contestant will freak out...like grab his torch and start swinging at people...now that would rock, lol.

Mike

Did you see the look Jeff gave him when he came back with the votes? I think it's pretty clear he knew Jon was the one who wrote Bert and Ernie on his card which they showed in the clip at the end where they show how everyone votes. Jeff has said before there have been several on the show he literally could not stand, I assume Jon will join the list.

Rupert is the man you just know he's going to be stuck winning every immunity so he doesn't go when the tribes merge.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ Smith
Did you see the look Jeff gave him when he came back with the votes? I think it's pretty clear he knew Jon was the one who wrote Bert and Ernie on his card which they showed in the clip at the end where they show how everyone votes. Jeff has said before there have been several on the show he literally could not stand, I assume Jon will join the list.

Rupert is the man you just know he's going to be stuck winning every immunity so he doesn't go when the tribes merge.

Wow, I missed that...he actually wrote Bert and Ernie?

Mike

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mike

It said Bert in big litters and underneath & Ernie. I thought it would be on the website but I don't see it there.

I'm pretty certain that's why Jeff gave him that look.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mike

Yep, at the end of the show, when they show who voted for which person, his said "Bert and Ernie."

One thing that gets me: Besides someone trying to be funny, you'd think some of these people could properly spell another person's name when they're voting them off the show. Example: Wouldn't Burton be shortened to B-U-R-T? This is not something new to this season...from the beginning there have been people who appear to be guessing at how simple names are spelled. :D

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Looks like John is going to get his butt whooped by Rupert.

Not gonna miss that one.

The look on Trish's face when Sandra went off was priceless.

Love how they made Shawn seem like he was going to vote off Rupert. Had me fooled.

BTW, Marlins are still beating the Yanks, Kobe is playing his 1st game, and the Yotes are on... but somehow Survivor wins out. Go figure.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night's Tribal Council was one of the best so far...and yeah, they really fooled you with Shawn's "it's my game now" when he was talking about who he voted off.

Sure seemed like Rupert. Even if he did, it would still be a tie.

Rupert is just so passionate about the game, it's amazing. Never seen anyone like him.

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just as good as the look on Trish's face was the look on Jon's face......

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dback Jon
Just as good as the look on Trish's face was the look on Jon's face......

Yeah, when Rupert said half the tribe wanted to vote him out...and Jon's head just dropped to his knees...classic.

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best acting by an animal:

Pete the Pelican!

That was hilarious watching Osten freak out!:D

Attachments

• pelican.jpg
    pelican.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 87

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
I don't see why the other tribe (with Osten) hasn't really used the fish harpoon yet.

The answer is too funny...they didn't understand how the harpoon worked until Rupert had to join their tribe for a couple of days. They assumed you had to throw it, rather than pull it back and let the tension shoot it at the fish... DOH!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rupert is the man. I can understand why some of the other members would want him gone cause he is gonna take the whole damn thing.

Osten needs to go. Total wuss. Savage did awesome in that challenge. He's silent and deadly.

Curly blond boy better watch his back. He is going down!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morgan a tribe which is starving for meat and can barely even catch fish even after Rupert showed them how most certainly should have let Osten kill the Pelican.

They could have eaten him. Cooked over an open flame and I bet he wouldhave been mighty tasty!

YES IM SERIOUS!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
Morgan a tribe which is starving for meat and can barely even catch fish even after Rupert showed them how most certainly should have let Osten kill the Pelican.

They could have eaten him. Cooked over an open flame and I bet he wouldhave been mighty tasty!

YES IM SERIOUS!

PELICAN HATER!!!! :gun:

:)

Mike

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys should watch the preview for next week:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/

Man, I think the old survivors will be like a third tribe, and they'll all compete, the last one will be voted off.

Gonna be crazy!

Mike

According to my wife, the survivor store (at cbs.com, I guess) now has 3 colors for the official buffs (bandanas). Orange, blue and a wine color... for the "ghost" tribe... at a yahoo survivor site,Probst is standing in front of a wine colored flag also...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard