Survivor

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lil wont make it, it's Sandra and Darrah in the final two, no question about it.

Unless Jon can win immunity, which he hasn't yet, I don't see him making it. Lil can't win either.

Darrah might make a run on the immunity challenges if they all stay physical. She might even win the standard endurance one when it's down to just 3 left.

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that Jon goes out next - the women stay together and boot the last remaining man.

Darrah wins the last immunity and takes Lil, figuring she has a better chance against Lil in the voting than Sandra. (at least I would take Lil)!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Lil wont make it, it's Sandra and Darrah in the final two, no question about it.

Unless Jon can win immunity, which he hasn't yet, I don't see him making it. Lil can't win either.

Darrah might make a run on the immunity challenges if they all stay physical. She might even win the standard endurance one when it's down to just 3 left.

Mike

I think Jon has a really good chance to the final 2 because he's the one all 3 of them want to go up against in the final jury vote.

he keeps saying he's controlling the game but he doesn't realize he'd have been off a while ago if he wasn't such a jerk. They all want to face him in the finals that's the only reason he's still there, Burton said that several times as has Sandra.

I think Darrah should win but she is the biggest target right now.

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
I agree that they are keeping John around because they all think they'll win if they end up going against him. The problem is though, the jury will develop some sense of awe in how he played the game and he might end up winning. Remember how everyone hated Richard in the the first one, but he ended up winning because "he played the game the right way." Big deal. If you don't like the guy--get rid of him. He's going to sneak along, and end up winning the whole thing (my prediction). What a weasel.

Brad

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad she won, we had 4 people over, we all cheered when Jon got ousted, and we all cheered when Sandra won...good show, I really enjoyed this season.

Mike

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh I hated it. Id rather Jon won than Sandra> She rode so many coat tails and made so many bad decisions and basically had no plan whatsoever! I didnt want Lil so I was happy she won in the final 2 but Darrah and Jon were much much better than those two.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sandra did a lot of what Jon did. "I'll vote for whomever as long as it keeps me in the game." The only exceptions for her were Rupert and Christa.

Sandra was the one who took control in the beginning of the game, on the island where they were supposed to get supplies. She traded her gold necklace for an entire BBQ chicken meal, wine, containers, etc. Gave her tribe a huge advantage.

My wife and I were pulling for her, so it was awesome to see her win it.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't believe Lill took Sandra instead of Jon. Stupid. But good for Sandra. Was glad Lill didn't win since she had been voted out of the game early on.

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my wife & I almost came unglued when Lill stated that Sandra didn't know how to play the game and that she just voted as others had told her to vote.

Also, she stated that she wasn;t as Scout rep and shouldn't have been held to that standard. The whole time she was there she was citing Scouts Honor and making others do the same. She is a real freak.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Darrah was voted out I thought oh crap - we are going to have a Jon/Lil final - and neither deserve it. Glad Lil won the immunity, and glad she took Sandra. Was very happy Sandra won.

Why did Lil take Sandra? I think she felt she would lose either way(although a straw poll indicated she would have won, but how the jury seeing the show and Jon's lie may have changed how a few said they would vote), and didn't want Jon to win.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
ugh I hated it. Id rather Jon won than Sandra> She rode so many coat tails and made so many bad decisions and basically had no plan whatsoever! I didnt want Lil so I was happy she won in the final 2 but Darrah and Jon were much much better than those two.

I don't think she rode coat tails, the girl orchestrated the girls revolt against the guys, that was pretty big.

She deserved it I think, but maybe Darrah a little more, winning all those challenges. Except Darrah is the one who seemed to be riding coat tails...she never really did anything unless someone asked her first.

Mike

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
my wife & I almost came unglued when Lill stated that Sandra didn't know how to play the game and that she just voted as others had told her to vote.

Also, she stated that she wasn;t as Scout rep and shouldn't have been held to that standard. The whole time she was there she was citing Scouts Honor and making others do the same. She is a real freak.

Yeah, I think Lil actually had some mental issues, lol.

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sandra deserved it plenty. From the beginning, her trading/Spanish skills gave her tribe a major advantage over the clueless idiot in the other tribe. She played skillfully, shifting around to her advantage. She was the only one not fooled by Jon's grandmother's "death", and outlied the lier.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
I don't think she rode coat tails, the girl orchestrated the girls revolt against the guys, that was pretty big.

She deserved it I think, but maybe Darrah a little more, winning all those challenges. Except Darrah is the one who seemed to be riding coat tails...she never really did anything unless someone asked her first.

Mike

ugh you must of missed all the times she didnt have a brain cell in her head or got talked out of things by Jon.

How about when sandra had T crawl behind the bushes to prove Jon and the other guy were a team. SO they got T to vote against Jon, then she is dumb enough to be persuaded by Jon to vote T off!!!!!

Possibly the dumbest move of all time at that moment. She got rid of all the people loyal to her for Jon the whole game. And the only reason her "friends" on the jury voted for her was because lil was insane lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents, Lil got what she deserved, she was so afraid of Jon scheming a way to win the jury(how?) over she gave away 900K. I really felt going into the vote it was 3-3 with Darrah on the fence, but Lil did such a horrible job answering questions, nearly crying, even cursing when they brought up the scouts thing, that I think she probably lost 2-3 votes at tribal council.

She still may have lost to Jon because she might have done the same thing.

What I found hysterical was after all her complaining about I wouldn't wear the scout uniform if I had it to do over again, what does she wear to the reunion show, the uniform! Unreal, most mentally unbalanced person I've seen on Survivor there was that one guy a couple of years ago but he was the first one voted off so we didn't get to see how bad he really was.

I'm glad Sandra won, I wanted Darrah to win but with her gone Sandra was the most deserving.

I was disappointed that Jeff let up on Osten at the reunion, he was so pissed at him on the island but he kind of let him weasel his way out of it. It looked like he was going to push him on the sick thing and ask him, "did you even get sick?" but he kind of stopped halfway through the comment and gave him an easy out.

I also thought it odd they totally ignored T on the reunion save asking her why she voted for Lil. I thought she was a central figure in voting because Sandra, the winner, voted her off hours after convincing her to vote Jon off, I really was hoping Jeff would ask her how that felt and if that was the real reason she voted for Lil.

Good show, I hope they do away with bringing outcasts back, but otherwise I think they do an excellent job of changing the game to keep it fresh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard