Survivor

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Yeah, Lil is a little child sometimes...maybe she hangs around the boy scouts too much :)

I'm fairly convinced at this point that Lil is not playing with a full deck. You lok in her eyes and she looks like a mental patient.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
I think Dara is starting to kick some butt, she's pretty good at physical challenges, and even won that spelling one.

With Burton gone, Dara will make it to the final two.

Mike

Never underestimate a former cheerleader whose profession is...mortician. :eek:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinal Bob
I'm fairly convinced at this point that Lil is not playing with a full deck. You lok in her eyes and she looks like a mental patient.

Tell me about it....the Boy Scouts of America lets HER lead a scout troop, but thinks I am a danger.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Never underestimate a former cheerleader whose profession is...mortician. :eek:

She's my favorite at this point, the one I want to win I mean.

Dream scenario is she goes up against Jon in the finals, at some point prior she somehow finds out about Jon's grandmother, and witholds it to the end. At the end someone asks please explain why I should vote for you and not the Jon and she calmly says "because Jon's grandmother is alive he made the whole thing up to win reward."

I don't care who you are there's no way you could be confronted like that in the jury and pull off the lie again.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ Smith

Dream scenario is she goes up against Jon in the finals, at some point prior she somehow finds out about Jon's grandmother, and witholds it to the end. At the end someone asks please explain why I should vote for you and not the Jon and she calmly says "because Jon's grandmother is alive he made the whole thing up to win reward."

I don't care who you are there's no way you could be confronted like that in the jury and pull off the lie again.

That would kick the biggest butt ever in Survivor...let's pray that happens :)

Mike

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ Smith

That would be the greatest thing in the history of the show! Let's all hope it happens!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be very cool! You know, someone has to find out about that big fat lie eventually. Right?

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jersey Girl Cards Fan
Yeah, that would be very cool! You know, someone has to find out about that big fat lie eventually. Right?

How? There is no way anyone can find out. It seems Jon is pulling all the strings at this point. But the coming attractions show a different story. They got too confident.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think sandra and chrissy are the dumbest survivors ever. They got the one girl to listen to the gusy behind the bushes at night and all agree to vote off burton then sandra gets talked out of it by Jon.

She is the biggest idiot ever.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
How? There is no way anyone can find out. It seems Jon is pulling all the strings at this point. But the coming attractions show a different story. They got too confident.

That's the rub, it's hard to imagine how Jon would slip up he won't tell anybody, not even Burton. I don't think he's cocky enough to tell the last person if he makes the final 2. So unless he's colossally dumb, or gets drunk again, his lie is probably safe until the end of the show.

But it would sure make a great ending to have that bite him in the butt.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
I'd love it if Jeff says at one of the elimination ceremonies "Jon - we know your grandmother is still alive & it was all a ruse - do you fell that will impact any of the jury members' votes???"

Jeff has it in for him. I would love that!!!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by maddogkf
I'd love it if Jeff says at one of the elimination ceremonies "Jon - we know your grandmother is still alive & it was all a ruse - do you fell that will impact any of the jury members' votes???"

Jeff has it in for him. I would love that!!!

That would be hilarious - or say "Jon, as a special surprise, we have flown both of your grandmothers here to Panama" :D

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those dumb broads finally made a plan!!! Burton was blind-sided!!!

The guys really messed up by going on that trip to the ruins together. If one of them stayed in camped those spineless women would have never made a plan.

What was so funny is burton saying at the end in his interview "I hope you can live with this lil we had an alliance" The buffoon has nerve to say this AFTER he and Jon voted for Lil LOLOLOLOL

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those dumb broads finally made a plan!!! Burton was blind-sided!!!

The guys really messed up by going on that trip to the ruins together. If one of them stayed in camped those spineless women would have never made a plan.

What was so funny is burton saying at the end in his interview "I hope you can live with this lil we had an alliance" The buffoon has nerve to say this AFTER he and Jon voted for Lil LOLOLOLOL

Woohoo!! Glad they finally figured out that Jon and Burton were playing them hard!

And yes, Burton and Jon screwed up by going together (in every sense of the word) - when Burton won the reward challenge, and took Jon, I said to myself - idiots - leaving the three women alone is a BIG mistake. At least Burton has a vehicle now!

Burton's speech was classic - yeah, Lil, I just stabbed you in the back, but I am a bitter bitch for you doing the same to me.

Also - did you see the Jury's reaction when Burton was voted off? Rupert had a big smile - him, Christa and Tijuana were hi-fiving each other!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I missed the jury! That would have been hilarious.

I thought at first Jon HAS to be next. But I think thats who I would want to go up against. Or Lil. A person that was voted off before I dont think has a chance of winning.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was probably the best episode of the season, we watched it with some friends and we were all cheering when Burton's name was read.

Way to go girls, it was about time...the jury reaction was classic, and I cannot believe LIL didn't cave and go back with Burton...

And Burton, what an ass to get pissed at Lil after he voted for her...I mean, don't you think we'll all see that???

Mike

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lil is such a whiney butt.

"If I go with you two girls, I will be third again."

Waa, waaa waaa.

Man, I can't stand her.

Stand up and win a freaking immunity and maybe, just maybe if you believe in yourself, you can win the mill.

"Concentrate Lil. Focus Lil." WTH - when she's talking to herself it distracts her even more.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe they started giving away vehicles in Survivor II and that the person who wins the vehicle has never won the game.

Burton won a vehicle. Burton is gone.

I am looking forward to the finale on Sunday. Go Sandra!

Can't wait to see how the Reunion Show goes. At least two big lies to be revealed: Jon's grandma and Sandra dumping out the fish.

A rumor I've heard is that Osten doesn't even show at the Reunion Show. I hope it's not true, but it wouldn't surprise me. I just don't get that guy. If you sign up for, and get on the show - be tough and go for it. But even if you quit - at least show up at the Reunion.

Also - we're likely to get a preview of the Survivor All-Stars on Sunday. :thumbup:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How can you be pulling for Sandra? I think she is the dumbest person to ever play. Got folled by Jon not once, not twice but three times. And thinks she is special because she caught on the fourth time lol

Im going for the southern beauty!

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

there's a Southern beauty on the show?? Where?

:cool:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You mean the one that they have to sub-title because of her thick drawl? :D

I like Darrah as well - morticians rock!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa

A rumor I've heard is that Osten doesn't even show at the Reunion Show. I hope it's not true, but it wouldn't surprise me. I just don't get that guy. If you sign up for, and get on the show - be tough and go for it. But even if you quit - at least show up at the Reunion.

Also - we're likely to get a preview of the Survivor All-Stars on Sunday. :thumbup:

I read some blurbs in a magazine in the doctors office the other day. The Castoffs who got the chance to come back were actually sleeping in beds, but eating limited quantities of food(less than they got with Rupert apparently) during their time off. So they DID have an advantage and that possibly played a part in them winning the chance to vote 2 back on. So I am even more convinced now it would be a travesty if Lill wins.

Jeff absolutely hated Osten when he quit, as did the producer who is the one who said that Osten would be the first Survivor to NOT have his farewell speech shown at the end of the show. Basically said he quit he didn't deserve a farewell. Jeff said Osten is a classic example of big muscles but no heart!

Also explained Jon's fascination with pro wrestling, he apparently was an assistant(personal assistant I think) to Rowdy Roddy Piper for awhile and thus was somewhat of an insider. Jeff as we all assumed is not at all fond of him. I think the idea of bringing in the loved ones including his grandmother is a classic.

Excellent show last night had no clue until they showed Burton, just couldn't tell who was telling the truth and who wasn't.

Darrah is playing the game brilliantly now nobody knows where she stands, she's not offending anyone, and she keeps winning immunity. She's probably the most likely target now so she has to win immunity again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard