xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wins will take 7-10 years to transfer into your record

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Then how come I can't buy Suns tickets with my Paypal account? (I am just making that up.)

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't wait for my jersey to look like a Nascar with a tiny suns logo lost in the mix.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for my jersey to look like a Nascar with a tiny suns logo lost in the mix.

I think this is the direction NBA uniforms are headed. One big commercial.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PayPal is better than how the Bucks have Harley Davidson, which players are prohibited from riding. Another team has a fitbit type sponsor, which the NBA bans players from wearing but that's a little different since that is viewed as a competitive advantage and the language behind the ban was put in years back before those sort of devices caught on. I'm sure the NBA will open up to a league wide partnership with some company like that soon enough. Players can wear them for practices but not games now. The whole sponsors that are banned or blocked by the league doesn't make much sense so at least the Paypal deal isn't hypocritical.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think they should let players have individual patches. Like Dudley could have advertised Chino Bandino, or McDonalds!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Booker could do a yo yo patch. Last game he was doing a yo yo as part of rehab.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think they should let players have individual patches. Like Dudley could have advertised Chino Bandino, or McDonalds!

Chino Bandido is amazing. The last thing needed is for them to have longer lines. KEEP IT SECRET!!!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Chino Bandido is amazing. The last thing needed is for them to have longer lines. KEEP IT SECRET!!!
It is tasty food, but Phil Mickleson eats there and he isn't exactly the slimmest guy in town either!

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
It is tasty food, but Phil Mickleson eats there and he isn't exactly the slimmest guy in town either!
Do you really think a place called Chino Bandido would be known as a place for losing weight?!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media