Isaiah Thomas will sign a 10-day contract with the Suns

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes. Was what I would have liked to have seen out of the available players. I could be a GM

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Would he be eligible for playoffs this late in the season if we signed him to a regular contract?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This was one of our greatest trades :sarcasm:

Phoenix traded Thomas at the 2015 trade deadline to Boston, part of a three-team trade that brought back Marcus Thornton and a first-round draft pick that the Suns would later deal in the Marquese Chriss acquisition. Thornton played in just nine games with the Suns.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the Suns give Isaiah Thomas a fair shot at making their 8-9 rotation. Their bench has been woefully weak.

If not him, then they should keep looking.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"We're playing for the playoffs, they're playing for the lottery." "I've never seen so many people happy for a loss" IT on Booker scoring 70
Woulda let him rot in the G League. But I'm a spiteful punk.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is he even eligible to play in the playoffs? I thought the cut off date was earlier this month?
He could help speed things up a lot when he's in.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"We're playing for the playoffs, they're playing for the lottery." "I've never seen so many people happy for a loss" IT on Booker scoring 70
Woulda let him rot in the G League. But I'm a spiteful punk.

Dude always balled out against the Suns since we gave up on him, mistakenly, to appease Dragic. Then Dragic still wanted out. Don't blame him for holding a grudge of sorts.

Is he even eligible to play in the playoffs? I thought the cut off date was earlier this month?
He could help speed things up a lot when he's in.

He's playoff eligible. The only way he wouldn't be is if he was on a roster already and waived after March 1st. No issues there.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I hope the Suns give Isaiah Thomas a fair shot at making their 8-9 rotation. Their bench has been woefully weak.

If not him, then they should keep looking.

Who isn't a liability on defense for this team? Also he would be the player with the best handles on the team

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He should cancel contract suns arent goin anywhere this yr :(

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean I would say it's unlikely that he ever sees time in real games, but somehow Ish Wainwright making it onto the floor during meaningful game time.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I mean I would say it's unlikely that he ever sees time in real games, but somehow Ish Wainwright making it onto the floor during meaningful game time.
IDK, 10 day contract, you bring in guys for a look see. If you don't play a guy after signing him on a ten day, might as well have not signed him at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson