Suns @ Kings Sunday game thread 12-27-2020

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It’s amazing how a team can click with minor adjustments. Getting rid of Oubre was huge. He was a help when he first joined the team but a detriment as the team developed beyond him.

Literally swapping Saric, decent but not a star by any means, for Jones was massively different. NBA is all about slight edges; we have them now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thanks for the humor. Sitting in urgent care with my 82 year old father with Covid related issues. I am almost completely done with this, beyond 14 days now, but dad is really having a hard time kicking it.
Oh man, I hate to hear this. Speed to his recovery!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Thanks for the humor. Sitting in urgent care with my 82 year old father with Covid related issues. I am almost completely done with this, beyond 14 days now, but dad is really having a hard time kicking it.

Sorry to hear that man...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Hang in there. I hope he recovers soon.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Best wishes to your Dad. I'll be turning 80 in February and
have, so far, shut myself off from the public, except for
grocery shopping at Fry's once a week.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best wishes to your Dad. I'll be turning 80 in February and
have, so far, shut myself off from the public, except for
grocery shopping at Fry's once a week.
Thank you. He had been doing that too. Had one event where he came to help my daughter paint her new house. Someone must have been contagious there. I think that’s where I got it too since we came down with it at the same time. I had not been in personal contact with him for a week prior to that. Anyway, I am with him right now. Long road here. Take care of yourself and take precautions.

the one upside of me having the virus is that I can now care for him without fear of getting it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oh man... sorry to hear this JC. Hope he’s battling through and almost through the worst of it. Sending all good mojo you and your fam’s way.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only thing that would be different is that fans wouldn’t feel like they made a mistake but Ayton would still be the same player with the same issues. Eventually draft position is irrelevant in how you should view a player. Right now it’s just still fresh.

I was like 3 years old, but I still remember that Armen Gilliam was picked 2nd.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard