Suns At Bucks Game Thread

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Amare was playing well.

Gentry should have put Amare in there instead of Amundson who wasted a few easy scores.

Could have gotten it down to 2 posessions with a few minutes to go but Amundson got blocked by Kurt Thomas and missed a short open jumper.

evile

Reaction score
Amare was playing well.

Gentry should have put Amare in there instead of Amundson who wasted a few easy scores.

Could have gotten it down to 2 posessions with a few minutes to go but Amundson got blocked by Kurt Thomas and missed a short open jumper.
I agree here. They should have AT LEAST put amare back in the game...... coulda won this critical game.....

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me or did the suns give up in the 4th quarter? the backups got it down to 11 or 12, with 6 or 7 minutes left, and the suns never put nash amare and richardson back in to win the damn game!! They flat out gave up on a game that was easily within reach.......:bang:

I agree, i felt they did too. Although they stunk in the first half, you could totally tell their body language changed after the Bogut incident. too much nice guys on the Suns :). I can only imagine Buck's fan reaction if the Suns came from behind to win :). Heck, a lot of dumb a$$ fan would say Amare pushed Bogut just so they can continue the streak

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me or did the suns give up in the 4th quarter? the backups got it down to 11 or 12, with 6 or 7 minutes left, and the suns never put nash amare and richardson back in to win the damn game!! They flat out gave up on a game that was easily within reach.......:bang:

I wouldn't have. It was the starters minus Amare that put us in the position to lose. You could maybe argue Amare going back in, but that's it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, the Suns lost?

Yep, but they did have the 10 game streak heading into Milwaukee like we bet for and I won.

You can keep the money though. All in good fun.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn