Suns @ 76ers Tuesday game thread 2-8-2022

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't know what triggered it but this light that flipped for Mikel has been a revelation.

7 game stretch averaging 20 points per game.

Might be that he knew he needed to step up with Payne and Shamet out, hopefully he keeps this mindset when they return.

Him as a consistent scorer, with his defense, would be a top 20 player in the league.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns play the Bucks on Thursday. Nothing coming easy.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know what triggered it but this light that flipped for Mikel has been a revelation.

7 game stretch averaging 20 points per game.

Might be that he knew he needed to step up with Payne and Shamet out, hopefully he keeps this mindset when they return.

Him as a consistent scorer, with his defense, would be a top 20 player in the league.
It's just a guess but I'm sticking with the dislocated finger explanation. He was playing pretty well until that happened (Dec 3rd) and the internet says it take 4 to 6 weeks of rest for it to heal. About 6 weeks after the injury, he's back to being the up and coming star many of us believed him to be. So, coincidence? I think not!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Jumped on the Suns when the 76ers went on that big run. Suns won me close to $500 in two days
Wow, that’s a pretty good night. Ayton screwed me not getting 8 boards.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal Bridges becoming that guy. His complete game is coming together.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that’s a pretty good night. Ayton screwed me not getting 8 boards.

I either bet the under or stay away.

You can make a lot of money right now waiting for the Suns to be behind and then bet the Moneyline.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Gutsy win, on a tail end of a back to back on the road against one of the best teams in the east with rest advantage on their side. Embiid got his, but I liked the Suns' gameplan and even though there were a couple of easy ones, I thought DA played a solid game. Didn't give up too many FTs, and was able to mostly stay 1 on 1 against him so that the team could stay home on defense.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gutsy win, on a tail end of a back to back on the road against one of the best teams in the east with rest advantage on their side. Embiid got his, but I liked the Suns' gameplan and even though there were a couple of easy ones, I thought DA played a solid game. Didn't give up too many FTs, and was able to mostly stay 1 on 1 against him so that the team could stay home on defense.

Early in the game the Suns gave Embiid too much respect including Ayton.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson