Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wake me up the first game Murray wins against a team that has more talent than he is does. He didn't do it in college and he isn't doing it in the pros. He beats up on weaker opponents. His MO when we drafted him.

Well. He does have a ton of talent.. so I'll take those odds moving forward with him as our Qbotf

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
We are now starting to see the real Kyler Murray. Well, we have always seen the real Kyler Murray but what I mean is now there have been enough games and enough game film for teams to study and they know how to defend him. And now we will see why I was so against this pick. Murray is just not going to be successful. Like I said before, he may have a game here and there where he will play well and look great but overall he is just going to be average at the very best.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if this team loses nine games in a row to end the season and keeps looking this awful, I lose all faith in the Bidwills if they don't immediately fire Keim after the season AND give whoever the new GM carte blanche when it comes to deciding if he wants to keep Kingsbury or not. If it takes firing Kingsbury too to get a legitimately good GM, no matter what it looks like firing two straight coaches on one year, you do it.

this ineptitude is too much.
+1

Time for SK to be sent home along with VJ

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our O-line plays bad, our D plays bad and like I already stated after the last game, opponents will push our O-line into Murray and he has less than 1.5 secs to throw on most downs.

And he gets sacked from all sides.

This is just bad...

I don't see how KM can get into any rhytmn in this game... like in the last one.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We should get a new GM and start over from scratch letting them decide what to do but the salary that would mean eating means that will not be what we do.

We all already know how this plays out.

This could of all been avoided.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are now starting to see the real Kyler Murray. Well, we have always seen the real Kyler Murray but what I mean is now there have been enough games and enough game film for teams to study and they know how to defend him. And now we will see why I was so against this pick. Murray is just not going to be successful. Like I said before, he may have a game here and there where he will play well and look great but overall he is just going to be an average at the very beast.
LOL its the teams knowing our Oline sucks. He would've been figured out against San Fran.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
dude just stop Dupree flat out blew up DJ on that play. Give credit to the defensive that was a monster play
Plenty of time to throw the ball and his scramble lane was the opposite way. That is on Murray.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We are going to end the season on an epic losing streak and look worse as the season wears on. All of you touting KK, you need to rethink your position.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if this team loses nine games in a row to end the season and keeps looking this awful, I lose all faith in the Bidwills if they don't immediately fire Keim after the season AND give whoever the new GM carte blanche when it comes to deciding if he wants to keep Kingsbury or not. If it takes firing Kingsbury too to get a legitimately good GM, no matter what it looks like firing two straight coaches on one year, you do it.

+2

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Playcalling and Oline just freaking terrible! Enough of just Kenyon Drake seriously wtf are they doing? Edmonds and DJ both probably thinking wth is going on? Try something different this looks like a continuation of last week maybe worse! Wtf did you practice all week? Is Drake so good no one else deserves a shot? Crazy poo seriously!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

That would be beyond idiotic. If a new GM has to fire Kingsbury to succeed than he is a pretty poopy GM candidate. Firing Keim is justified. Firing Kingsbury would be absolutely the most idiotic thing this organization has ever done and that would be pretty incredible to be the most idiotic thing they have done.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are now starting to see the real Kyler Murray. Well, we have always seen the real Kyler Murray but what I mean is now there have been enough games and enough game film for teams to study and they know how to defend him. And now we will see why I was so against this pick. Murray is just not going to be successful. Like I said before, he may have a game here and there where he will play well and look great but overall he is just going to be average at the very beast.

he has zero running game, no true #1 WR and a poor offensive line. If he had what Lamar Jackson has he’d look different . When you have 10 seconds to pass, a stout line and a running game, it’s easy to look good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard