Stanton practice watch?

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki · 6h 6 hours ago
During the open portion of practice Dan Williams was riding the bike. As for QB Drew Stanton didn't see him on the practice field. #AZvsCAR

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Hmm that's confusing Im not sure what is going on at cards hq

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not all that confusing. They only open up a portion of practice to the media and not seeing Stanton at the time means very little.

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Can someone modify the thread title? It's not allowing me to do so. Stanton practice watch?

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would he even be in game shape? I am thinking not. How much of an upgrade would he be to Lindley if Stanton is extremely rusty from not practicing these past weeks?? Hope is ready though

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Dude you think I can't read???? Here is what the site showed yesterday afternoon and the reason i posted to the site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 205

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude you think I can't read???? Here is what the site showed yesterday afternoon and the reason i posted to the site.

As you stated, they later corrected it. Certainly not your fault, in fact there have been times when I also post items from tweets and find out later that they were wrong. :bang:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As you stated, they later corrected it. Certainly not your fault, in fact there have been times when I also post items from tweets and find out later that they were wrong. :bang:

Tell that to the person who decided his best course of action is to rip the OP instead of reading what that person actually posted.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude it says DNP
Bad post

You fail

Ever wonder why it's not easy to attract new members or encourage people to post more?

Happy New Year to you too.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Let's just hope nothing happens to Lindley, could you imagine what the game could be like if Thomas had to step in at QB? what is the record for consecutive 3 and outs in a game. Thomas at QB could set a new record.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's just hope nothing happens to Lindley, could you imagine what the game could be like if Thomas had to step in at QB? what is the record for consecutive 3 and outs in a game. Thomas at QB could set a new record.

:stick:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson