So who do you think has really upgraded with this FA class/off season

Sam Wise

Big, Dumb, Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Personally I would say the Chiefs, they were a major disappointment last year and Crennel showed he was just awful as a HC. But, they have done allot to make KC fans smile, grant it with a price.

Ried is still a good HC, maybe great, but he only really needs to worry about Fox and Denver in the division, that should be a good rivalry for a while.

Upgrade QB with Smith, grant it cost them the #33 pick, they also snagged Daniels who has been learning from Brees for his whole career.

WR they had nothing to compliment Bowe, who is a headcase in his own right, but Avery can be a decent #2.

Bringing in Fasano helps with Moeaki's knee and allows them to have a really good 2 TE set.

Keeping Albert allows them to rebuild their O Line in the draft and return it too the greatness it had in the early 2000's

Devito is a good run stuffer in the middle.

Honestly last year Berry and Flowers had no help so teams just picked on their #2 and nickel CB, with Smith and Robinson in the fold they can combat Manning's greatness and maybe slow down the Bronco machine of Thomas, Decker and Welker, and slow down is all anyone can expect.

Who do you like thus far?

Last edited:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really think Miami made some solid acquisitions (Mike Wallace etc) and I think the Lions really filled some needs (especially w/Bush @ RB). Denver also upgraded their team significantly based on what was available (Manning to Welker, you kidding me). And as you said, the Chiefs really upgraded their team.

I think those 3 teams right there were able, so far, to actually improve their team through free agency.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard