Signings, Trades, Rumors including Suns and NBA

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the initial trades were to keep Lillard. It's not looking like it now.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Payne/Shamet underperforming and injured this year there’s no excuse not to bolster the backcourt depth.

Suns definitely need to add a guard. My guess is Dragic goes to the Heat or Mavericks although I would welcome him here.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he’d have a bigger role in Dallas and is tight with Luka.

Thad Young does nothing for me.

I've lost interest in Thad Young other than for depth. The Suns definitely need an insurance or possibly rotation guard.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So Goran isn't coming here. I have a feeling this trade deadline will bum me out.
Really, what do we need? Any addition would be adding a piece or two to the rotation, which is fine at the moment. If we do nothing, I'd be fine with it. When you're the best in the NBA, something's working well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really, what do we need? Any addition would be adding a piece or two to the rotation, which is fine at the moment. If we do nothing, I'd be fine with it. When you're the best in the NBA, something's working well.

The Suns need another guard with Payne and Shamet out. They are down to three guards and forced to play Paul and Booker too many minutes. Even then I think they need another guard that can play. Payne and Shamet haven't been consistent and there is always the concern about injury.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I absolutely feel we need another option at guard.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Goran isn't coming here. I have a feeling this trade deadline will bum me out.
The way things get reported on the internet, that trade talk might have consisted of the Toronto offer and a quick refusal from Indiana. But yeah, if that's the going price for Goran, we're going elsewhere (if we go anywhere at all)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thad Young still in discussions.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If this ended up being the move I would break my TV.

This is flat out worst case scenario. Your better off just keeping the guys we have

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jake Fischer from bleacher report saying if the suns can’t come to terms with Ayton the Sabonis deal is in place for this off season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way things get reported on the internet, that trade talk might have consisted of the Toronto offer and a quick refusal from Indiana. But yeah, if that's the going price for Goran, we're going elsewhere (if we go anywhere at all)

The Suns might well do nothing but we will see.

Based upon past in-season moves under James Jones I have set my expectations low.

Ironically all the moves have been good so far: Cam Payne, Torrey Craig and Bismack Biyombo.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The Sabonis rumors are never going away, are they?:(

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It appears the Trail Blazers will rebuild/reshape roster around Lillard.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If that is their plan, it's a bad plan.

Good free agents are very hard to find, and Dame hasn't got much time left in his prime.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If that is their plan, it's a bad plan.

Good free agents are very hard to find, and Dame hasn't got much time left in his prime.
Top-tier free agents dont come to Portland willingly either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson