SI article on Josh Rosen and him being traded

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
He's a drunken lout who doesn't put in the work. And he keeps his job because he is one of the few GM's that lets Bidwill tinker in football matters. All this is widely known around town.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He's a drunken lout who doesn't put in the work. And he keeps his job because he is one of the few GM's that lets Bidwill tinker in football matters. All this is widely known around town.
MB is the president of the team. Just about any GM he could hire is going to let him be involved. As to how much he is involved, none of us actually knows how much he gets involved in football decisions. All owners/team president have to sign off on essentially every transaction the team makes, but that doesn't mean that they are vetoing the GMs decisions either.

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a good look for Keim at all but Josh should have taken the moral high ground and kept quiet about it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
While somebody had to call Josh prior to the draft to let him know whats up -- I hate the fact that it was the most junior person in the room -- Kingsbury

A coach delivers news about his decisions: we are benching you, etc

GM actions ought to drive a call by the GM or, ideally -- the Owner.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It is what it is & feel for the guy but Rosen needs to worry about earning a starting job. When he doesn't get a call from Chris Grier before getting shipped out for Tua next season what is he going to do?? Prove Keim was an idiot by going & balling out

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Bush league move by Keim. We will learn even more about the situation over time but he handled this like an amateur (a p@$$y). No good reason to make KK call him...that is the GM's job.

Still think he totally blew the trade process with Rosen as well.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nice interview by Josh. Like how he dropped a deuce on Keim’s forehead on his way out of town with Mikey’s dough.
And Keim fully deserves the public admonishment for how he handled the situation.

There’s not one event in this situation where you can look back and say, “Wow. Keim did a good job here.” Keim screwed up personnel management, devalued an asset, and added unnecessary negative attention to the organization.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not a good look for Keim at all but Josh should have taken the moral high ground and kept quiet about it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Keim's has had nothing but bad looks for the last couple of years. He seriously needs to go.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rosen had a good attitude while he was here. I have no problem rooting for him. If you had to choose to be traded elsewhere, Miami is a fun destination.
D Downer Alert:

TeeVee report on Rosen showed OTA footage of him muffing four snaps under center.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Of course the interwebs is up in arms against KK calling a min before drafting KM. Rosen said he respected KK for calling & he still called him day after to wish him best again. 2019 where people do not read beyond a headline smh

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Josh was done wrong, I guess, but he needs to just move on. Keim is a douche, no doubt but him not calling Josh is a big “So what?”. Go have a good year with Miami and prove him wrong.

Much ado about nothing.