Shaq's first practice

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
Jerry Brown of the East Valley Tribune: "After watching a few of Shaq's thunderous dunks during a personal workout Sunday and in practice Monday, some of his new teammates have strongly requested that the team reinforce the apparatus currently supporting the two baskets at the team's practice court. Brian Skinner and Sean Marks are the players who now have the task of guarding O'Neal in practice and would be the first ones in the path of any possible falling debris. 'Basically, they've said they don't have the confidence to be under those baskets right now,' one Suns official said. 'And I can't say I blame them.' After watching one of Shaq's slams during his personal workout Sunday, guard Leandro Barbosa shook his head and said 'Man, that thing is coming down.'"

:biglaugh:This is good to hear. Is the team practicing again today or is it the D'Antoni "let's save it for the game" thing again?

sunsfan08

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
haahahahaha. Shap looks like he's about to throw up in that first pic. Good luck phoenix. I was a suns fan, but now, I don't know anymore. hahahaha. grandpa shaq sucks.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
haahahahaha. Shap looks like he's about to throw up in that first pic. Good luck phoenix. I was a suns fan, but now, I don't know anymore. hahahaha. grandpa shaq sucks.

:ban:

I think we missed one of the trolls. Somebody's second account perhaps? Except this one has started half of his 4 posts "As a true Suns fan, and a realist..." and has gone on to bash the Shaq trade while promoting the Lakers. It's not hard to see what we have here.

sunsfan08

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
just an opinion

No, just a pissed off fan, I was a fan of Marion. Even though he had a mouth on him, and he had some personal issues, he was the best player on our team. Never should have made the trade. That's all. Allso, when did I ever promote the lakers. I told you in my first post, I am a realist. I don't get delusional. I get real. And the fact of the matter is, it was a desperate move to counter the Gasol trade, no matter what anybody says. without shaq, we were getting killed on the inside anyway, but at least our offense could have been a lot better with Marion. This is how we win games, not be defending. I know we are all trying to be positive and optomistic, but get real people. this is going to hurt us. Mark my words. Not a laker fan, but a fan of logic and truth. If you can't handle the truth, maybe you should leave the forum.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
No, just a pissed off fan, I was a fan of Marion. Even though he had a mouth on him, and he had some personal issues, he was the best player on our team. Never should have made the trade. That's all. Allso, when did I ever promote the lakers. I told you in my first post, I am a realist. I don't get delusional. I get real. And the fact of the matter is, it was a desperate move to counter the Gasol trade, no matter what anybody says. without shaq, we were getting killed on the inside anyway, but at least our offense could have been a lot better with Marion. This is how we win games, not be defending. I know we are all trying to be positive and optomistic, but get real people. this is going to hurt us. Mark my words. Not a laker fan, but a fan of logic and truth. If you can't handle the truth, maybe you should leave the forum.

For a realist you think Marion is the best player on the team? :doi: um he takes a backseat to Nash and Amare in terms of best player on the team

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
I agree and it is the logical thing to do, but I think the Suns will be hard pressed not to give the fans at least a preview with Dallas at home.

I don't know if he should even play for 10 min. Critics will still say how he can't run that's why he only played 10 min. Slowing down the team, blah blah. Why not wait until he is 100%?

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Yeah, that would have given the media an immediate conclusion about his status, and obvious that would affect the morale of the fans.

Anyway, let's wait for him to be 100%, that's critical.

Roca Dolla

BIRD CITY!
Reaction score
Shaq's second practice

You must be registered for see images attach

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics of the second practice.

We want to win the game vs the Lakers after all-star. I hope Shaq get some real action b4 that.

I don't care what medias say, I don't think Shaq really care about it, either. He should play as early as possible. 5 minutes in GS, or at least 10 minutes in home against the Mavs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson