Seahawks game balls

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
AJ Green should not be on anyone's list. Also, the team should just run him on that post route or the vertical. No more back shoulder or anything else. He seems so clueless and soft. He fills a role but he is like 15% better than Wesley at this point.
And on that point (kind of) Wesley is actually proving to be an acceptable nfl wr. Nice surprise.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
AJ Green should not be on anyone's list. Also, the team should just run him on that post route or the vertical. No more back shoulder or anything else. He seems so clueless and soft. He fills a role but he is like 15% better than Wesley at this point.
Chop in all reality, outside of 1 pass throw his way during the season AG has played well for Big Red. Those are facts

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry gonna add Rondale Moore who had a sneaky quiet good game and 11 catches… but huge huge huge third-down conversions with his shiftiness.
Here is what I think about Rondale Moore... Ordered this shortly after the game.
One for me, one for the Wife!
And a new lid for myself that I'll probably not like the fit of (like EVERY hat I order online)

Full disclosure.... Love Rondale, But our last name is Moore.... So this jersey will always be relevant for us, no matter where/how he ends his NFL career :p

Attachments

• Moore 4.JPG
    Moore 4.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 9

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't name a player or players, but just looking at the offensive and defensive stats. I would think that a lineman or two would get a game ball.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
He had a Jaylen Waddle game 11 catches 51 yards we just don't throw downfield to him but he was money getting conversions.

Nice to see him have a good game
Yeah, those short swing passes really aren't getting the job done. Some losses, almost a pick 6/safety, etc. The third down conversions were money, just not "11 catches, wow!" money.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those short swing passes really aren't getting the job done. Some losses, almost a pick 6/safety, etc. The third down conversions were money, just not "11 catches, wow!" money.

Sure would like more yards but you have to look at what KK was trying to do. He wanted Colt to get the ball out quickly, take the shorter safer plays and work the ball downfield. It worked. The one near the endzone was scary bad but Colt shouldn't have thrown it he has to see Adams coming and not go there. There's a play later in the game where he starts to throw right to Rondale but sees the DB is jumping the route so he pulls it back and then goes left, i think to Wesley, for a first down.

I want to see more plays downfield from Rondale for sure but after weeks of him doing almost nothing it was nice to see him helping to move the ball.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Chop in all reality, outside of 1 pass throw his way during the season AG has played well for Big Red. Those are facts
Multiple holding calls the first two weeks.
A couple other passes he turtled on before Green Bay.
Missed a back shoulder four weeks ago to win the game.
Missed a back shoulder last week.
Gave a crap effort on a back shoulder this week and didn't touch the player down or run him down.

So, way more than one pass. He fills a roll and doesn't cost a ton. He is likely right around meeting his contract. That said, he is far from a key reason that we are winning games. JAG.

Reaction score
Gave a crap effort on a back shoulder this week and didn't touch the player down or run him down.

So, way more than one pass. He fills a roll and doesn't cost a ton. He is likely right around meeting his contract. That said, he is far from a key reason that we are winning games. JAG.

He has 90 less receiving yards than the team leader Kirk. He also missed a week.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And then what did he tell your sister?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Wow you’re being way to hard on the guy, he’s been way more reliable & probably better than expected imo.

The scarecrow on a stick has been a very good pickup for Big Red, no if’s and or buts about it.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here is what I think about Rondale Moore... Ordered this shortly after the game.
One for me, one for the Wife!
And a new lid for myself that I'll probably not like the fit of (like EVERY hat I order online)

Full disclosure.... Love Rondale, But our last name is Moore.... So this jersey will always be relevant for us, no matter where/how he ends his NFL career :p
So my Jersey's arrived today.... Is this what "offical" game jersey's have become?

No wonder people order Chinese knockoffs.... $300 for 2 Jerseys... That are no better than the Fitz jersey I bought on Ebay for $30 a few years ago

Attachments

• Jersey.jpg
    Jersey.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 11

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So my Jersey's arrived today.... Is this what "offical" game jersey's have become?

No wonder people order Chinese knockoffs.... $300 for 2 Jerseys... That are no better than the Fitz jersey I bought on Ebay for $30 a few years ago
Not even stitched right?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Reebok jerseys were excellent

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reebok jerseys were excellent

These Nike's are total crap!
Agreed!

My biggest pet peeve with the Nike jerseys is that the standard $150 jerseys with iron-on numbers, which are OBVIOUSLY NOT authentic stitched game jerseys, are cut as though they ARE game jerseys. That is, they're designed for someone wearing shoulder pads, and the arm holes are way too low, so they fit like crap.

The Nike "Elite" jerseys "are made with the exact specifications of what the players wear on the field. The Nike Elite jerseys have stitched-on names, numbers, and graphics." But the obvious fan jerseys should be cut for fans.

...dave

P.S. this jersey discussion probably belongs in its own thread!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agreed!

My biggest pet peeve with the Nike jerseys is that the standard $150 jerseys with iron-on numbers, which are OBVIOUSLY NOT authentic stitched game jerseys, are cut as though they ARE game jerseys. That is, they're designed for someone wearing shoulder pads, and the arm holes are way too low, so they fit like crap.

...dave

The large fits me ok...Would probably be perfect with kickers shoulder pads... My buddy is a little shorter than me, and his medium Rebok fit me pretty good,
My wife tried on his wife's medium Rebok, and it fit/looked awesome.

Her Nike medium looked like it might fit your average 5 year old.

I can't imagine that 80+ percent of these don't end up returned.

I've honestly seen much better quality knockoffs, for a fraction of the price.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Agreed!

The Nike "Elite" jerseys "are made with the exact specifications of what the players wear on the field. The Nike Elite jerseys have stitched-on names, numbers, and graphics." But the obvious fan jerseys should be cut for fans.

...dave

Yeah! I paid bukku bucks for mine, the numbers are cracking, and it fits like crap. Grr, argh!