Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Colt McCoy

2. Chandler Jones

3. Zach Ertz

4. James Conner nothing flashy but just a solid get it done performance.

5. Kliff Kingsbury

6. Rondale Moore. Had a sneaky quiet good game and 11 catches… but huge huge huge third-down conversions with his shiftiness.

7. Jalen Thompson

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Colt McCoy. Recognized last week that he’s still not a good QB and played more conservatively

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry gonna add Rondale Moore who had a sneaky quiet good game and 11 catches… but huge huge huge third-down conversions with his shiftiness.

He had a Jaylen Waddle game 11 catches 51 yards we just don't throw downfield to him but he was money getting conversions.

Nice to see him have a good game

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colt gives me more hope than drew Stanton did. Perhaps more hope than any QB2 this team has ever had.

Yeah he's not perfect but he does lots of little things. That fake to Conner and run left for the first down that was a really big play in keeping the clock running and it's not an obvious play you are tempted to just keep pounding Conner at them but Colt saw it was open and was a first down, heady play

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chandler Jones- here is why, his first sack when he would normally dance or celebrate, he went strait to the guys and got them fired up. All business. To me that was a game changing moment for the team in my mind.

AJ Green- no words needed.

Colt McCoy- secure the ball and played better than that!

KK- thank you sir for creating a game plan that was outside of your comfort zone. He was adaptable to what was needed today and that truly mattered .

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he's not perfect but he does lots of little things. That fake to Conner and run left for the first down that was a really big play in keeping the clock running and it's not an obvious play you are tempted to just keep pounding Conner at them but Colt saw it was open and was a first down, heady play
Colts sneaks were awesome

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Colt is way better than Stanton....and Stanton was one of the better back up QBs the Arizona Cardinals have had.
Stanton threw bombs, I remember one game Palmer went out and Stanton came in and threw deep for a touchdown in front of the Red Sea. Colt doesn’t have that arm.