Schefter Showing Some Love

sw3j

Reaction score
Link

Last season, Arizona upended Dallas in overtime of the sixth game of the season and everyone wondered what was wrong with the Cowboys: This season, Arizona upset New York in the sixth game of the season and everyone wondered what was wrong with the Giants. One of these seasons, it would be wise to praise the Cardinals...

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
One win over the Giants and the love is coming forth. Another bad omen is that it is hard to find anyone not picking the Cards this week. Could spell trouble.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Link

Last season, Arizona upended Dallas in overtime of the sixth game of the season and everyone wondered what was wrong with the Cowboys: This season, Arizona upset New York in the sixth game of the season and everyone wondered what was wrong with the Giants. One of these seasons, it would be wise to praise the Cardinals...

THANK GOODNESS.

Some logical analysis for once.

We are the NFC Champions and I don't think they crown the new one in October!

Nice to see a small amount of respect from someone, but as long as the team and fans believe, I am fine with the rest.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Shock The World!! Again!!

Personally, I luv' the WHOLE under the radar scenario. It makes it all that MUCH sweeter! NOT only for us BUT I thing the players as well.It seems now-a-days we draft GOOD, solid players w/potential. Players that have been told consistently that they're NOT GOOD ENOUGH and that they CAN'T DO IT! Our roster is becoming filled w/ players that have that "fire" burning in them that they CAN DO IT!! Wasn't Steve Breaston "supposed" to be a lousy receiver?? I see him making play after play down-field. Tim Hightower? TOO SLOW?? Yet, how MANY times does he get it in the end-zone?? "Antron" Rolle (ie; "MR. EXCITEMENT")?? A liability as a safety because he CAN'T tackle?? He sure seems to be around the ball ALOT lately. AND, if he gets his hands on it?? GOOD chance we get 6 pts. on the board.

There is this "feeling" that BECAUSE we're the Cardinals we CAN'T BE GOOD! Well, SURPRISE, WE ARE!:D...And GETTING BETTER every day. Many years ago the Minnesota Twins we're playing the Detroit Tigers in a divisional play-off series. I knew of the rich history of the Tigers and the Twins were "newbies" to the play-offs. I was sure the Tigers would WIN easily! Well, the TWINS WON in 3 STRAIGHT!! So, let the "experts" make all the noise they want. Let the other NFL fans sneer. Just makes it that MUCH SWEETER! GO CARDS! WE BELIEVE!! SHOCK THE WORLD!! AGAIN!!! :D

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I get tired of NFL fans saying the NFC West is the weakest division still. The Cards dominate the division and it doesn't look like thats going to change any time soon. I know Schefter didn't mention this but I was waiting for it. Good read.

Last edited:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I get tired of NFL fans saying the NFC West is the weakest division still. The Cards dominate the division and it doesn't look like thats going to change any time soon. I know Schefter didn't mention this but I was waiting for it. Good read.

If we beat Chicago and either Minn or GB to go 12-4 we won't hear so much about our weak division being why we are playoff bound.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If we beat Chicago and either Minn or GB to go 12-4 we won't hear so much about our weak division being why we are playoff bound.
GB looked good against us in the preseason. It would be nice to smoke Minn (flavor of the month team). As for the Bears, they are down right now. We should beat CHI if we play anything like we did vs. NY.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Shefter's always been a good read. Obviously ESPN hasn't completely brainwashed the intelligence out of him that he brought from NFL Network....yet.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
The tone of several media pundits changed since last Sunday. There still are few claiming NY beat themselves but the perception change is quite noticeable.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
The tone of several media pundits changed since last Sunday. There still are few claiming NY beat themselves but the perception change is quite noticeable.

Not Sterling Sharpe. He claims "the Giants had a very winnable game, until their punter let them down."

LoL, really?

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
In my dream all the ***** ESPN analysts are sittiing around during the Super Bowl post game show talking about how the league has sunk to a new low and the Cardinals are probably the worst Super Bowl Champions of all time.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Not Sterling Sharpe. He claims "the Giants had a very winnable game, until their punter let them down."

LoL, really?
Ha, ha... reah, the punter put Eli in a position to throw three picks. And our defense to play lights out.... yep, it was the punter.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
The Giants getting blown out by Philadelphia isn't going to do us any favors. The spin is going to be that the Giants have gone into the tank and not that the Cards did anything special, especially since New Orleans and Philly will have 20 point victories against them and we "only won by a touchdown".

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The Giants getting blown out by Philadelphia isn't going to do us any favors. The spin is going to be that the Giants have gone into the tank and not that the Cards did anything special, especially since New Orleans and Philly will have 20 point victories against them and we "only won by a touchdown".
...at their house

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard