Rosen should not be at training camp regardless

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Until after the draft. Anything else tips our hand in the draft.

OPTION A: we are trading rosen so we tell him not to come to camp to avoid injury

OPTION B: We are not trading rosen but we still have him not to come to camp to continue the intrigue of him being available and keep driving value for everything we have been doing.

you do not let him come to camp and ruin two months of bluffing to drive up value. He won't be at camp. Plus, he will get hounded by reporters. He has gone dark, for a reason, showing up to camp ends that. He wont be at camp and it tells us NOTHING.

I've said this in a few threads already but april 8th is still being paraded around as the day we found out the draft plans....like the cardinals would show their hand like that. So, here's a thread.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Except the talking heads have already started the discussion that maybe we keep both...which would mean we need Rosen at camp.

Also possible that courting murray didnt draw serious interest in the top pick.so we switched our focus to bosa and Williams hoping to increase interest in a trade

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except the talking heads have already started the discussion that maybe we keep both...which would mean we need Rosen at camp.

Also possible that courting murray didnt draw serious interest in the top pick.so we switched our focus to bosa and Williams hoping to increase interest in a trade
I do not believe for one second that we will keep both.

I fully expected us to court Murray, Bosa AND williams. That way everyone below us is on notice and worried we will take their player.

I got a little excited about the raiders drooling over Murray though.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know it’s not directly tied to the thread topic but I’d be pretty surprised if we stay at 1 if we aren’t picking Murray.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I do not believe for one second that we will keep both.

I fully expected us to court Murray, Bosa AND williams. That way everyone below us is on notice and worried we will take their player.

I got a little excited about the raiders drooling over Murray though.
I really hope the Raiders like him enough to offer #4 plus some other picks for him but my gut tells me this smoke screen probably will end as soon as Bosa and Williams leave so it a toss up between the 3

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope the Raiders like him enough to offer #4 plus some other picks for him but my gut tells me this smoke screen probably will end as soon as Bosa and Williams leave so it a toss up between the 3

it would have to be #4 and other picks, they couldnt just offer #4.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll be at TC. Cards don't care what people think. They aren't saying anything. They are letting people speculate.

Him going dark on social media and everything else tells me they do not want a media horde surrounding him at training camp until the draft is done.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's all he's been doing though. He was active, now he only likes posts

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

That’s enough... Doesn’t show disinterest. He’s looking and liking what he sees.

Reaction score
He'll be there. He'll want to get a playbook asap. Rosen has drive where the other does not.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s enough... Doesn’t show disinterest. He’s looking and liking what he sees.
I've never made any claim of disinterested. I'm talking in conjunction with my initial post, especially the option that we are keeping him, that he and the team want to be silent and hidden from any clues to our draft strategy.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll be there. He'll want to get a playbook asap. Rosen has drive where the other does not.
I'd think he would get it otherwise. We'll see. I just think if he's not there, it means nothing. All part of the bluff.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I keep changing my opinion of what Cards do, as well as what I would prefer at Qb.

Today it is definitely keep Rosen and assure his success by trading back for a plethora of 1, 2, & 3 round picks. Also, please bundle all those 5,6,7 rounders and get pick 4.5 which will get us a starting TE or OG/C, or S.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've never made any claim of disinterested. I'm talking in conjunction with my initial post, especially the option that we are keeping him, that he and the team want to be silent and hidden from any clues to our draft strategy.

Disinterested means impartial.

(Uniterested or lack of interest)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard