OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good riddance from every angle.

Greg Byrne can go f--- himself too.

Yep. Track coach, Book, debt, lost major boosters and now this. Byrne was all hype

Last edited:

Sunburst

Veteran
Reaction score
Please hire Todd Graham. The entertainment factor alone is reason to hire him. Want to see that press conference.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the buyout on Rodriguez?

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
I work for the UA but in Phoenix. Now I'll have to hear about this every time I turn around for the next 2 weeks lol

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Depending on the nature of the allegations I suspect they'll say they fired him with cause and try to keep most of the money... and if they're salacious enough he might not fight it so he can keep it out of the public.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Depending on the nature of the allegations I suspect they'll say they fired him with cause and try to keep most of the money... and if they're salacious enough he might not fight it so he can keep it out of the public.

UofA and RichRod have already stated that his contract has been bought out, so they’re not going to try and keep any money

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe that rumor about RR banging a cheerleader at WVU was true.

And, according to twitter, a real estate agent and then another cheerleader while at WVU.

People, besides the former assistant at Arizona, including assistant coaches were allegedly asked to cover for him over the years while he attempted to keep these affairs from his wife.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
RichRod has been having trouble controlling his RichRod

Wasn't he like TG supposed to be these true Christian types? That always makes me laugh when anyone professes or is professed to be hired based on their great Christian spirit to teach our youths right from wrong. Total crock. Anyone who brags or used their religion to put for a face to get hired or to get anything in return, the lesson to learn is run like hell to get away from them.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Wasn't he like TG supposed to be these true Christian types? That always makes me laugh when anyone professes or is professed to be hired based on their great Christian spirit to teach our youths right from wrong. Total crock. Anyone who brags or used their religion to put for a face to get hired or to get anything in return, the lesson to learn is run like hell to get away from them.
Yeah, high and mighty Todd Graham's coaching staff was plowing through coeds left and right.

I understand it's impossible to totally control 100 males between the ages of 18 and 35 which an entire football program consists of but yeah most of these guys are complete frauds.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
And, according to twitter, a real estate agent and then another cheerleader while at WVU.

People, besides the former assistant at Arizona, including assistant coaches were allegedly asked to cover for him over the years while he attempted to keep these affairs from his wife.

I'm guessing that's why he turned down the Alabama job but then left soon after. Things probably started to hit the fan and was close to becoming uncontrollable. Like always I'm sure more and more will start to come out about his past. Arizona and Michigan sure didn't do their du diligence during the hiring process.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson