Receivers welcome McCown back at quarterback

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"He's a classy guy," wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said. "When he wasn't playing, he acted the same way. He didn't come to work any different. He was still helping, out there competing with the scout team."

This is why I like Josh...I just wish he were a better player.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We'll see how he responds in the game. That's what really counts. I will be rooting for him to shred the Niners and win the game.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
pete said:
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/1208mccown-ON.html

Let's see. We have Freddie Jones, Josh's best friend, and Fitz piping up here. No Boldin? :shrug:

Boldin has gone on record of being a fan of King. They worked out together this summer. Boldin also made a comment about how the fans reacted to King. It obviously made him mad, which is totally understandable. The only problem is he hasn't figure out that King sucks.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Boldin needs to work on his own game and not worry about who is the quarterback. He is dropping balls, fumbling, and is doing nothing after the catch.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Holian said:
Boldin needs to work on his own game and not worry about who is the quarterback. He is dropping balls, fumbling, and is doing nothing after the catch.

Dont forget about stupid penalties as well.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Holian said:

Loot out! The Quantinistas will be all over you!

He is God to the majority here :)

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
TRW said:
Loot out! The Quantinistas will be all over you!

He is God to the majority here :)

I love Bolidn but what was said is the truth.

Boldin needs to focus on his own game first.

FWIW I don't think he's much of a judge of QB talent if he thought King was the answer.

Boldin dosen't decide that let the QB's fight that out and may the best QB play and play well.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I love Bolidn but what was said is the truth.

Boldin needs to focus on his own game first.

FWIW I don't think he's much of a judge of QB talent if he thought King was the answer.

Boldin dosen't decide that let the QB's fight that out and may the best QB play and play well.

Oh, I agree with the post as well. I was being a bit "tongue in cheek". I like Boldin too but he certainly does need to step it up and quit the mistakes he's made.

It's all good :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn