RB Conner re-signs with Cards

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eno is smaller and lighter than Chase and has an almost identical 40 time...how is he a bruiser?

Jonathan Ward was 195lb in college. That's 10lb lighter than Chase at 1" taller.
Running style. Eno is much closer in style to Conner than chase. And that’s been evident since his days at ASU. Neither eno nor ward have the elusiveness that chase possesses.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thought this was obvious.

Why? Because one play he trucked a bad CB? Edmonds would have done the same. Any RB would.

You said he's closer to Conner than Chase which couldn't be less realistic. Conner has 30lbs and 4 inches on Eno and Ward.

Reactions: PJ1

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why? Because one play he trucked a bad CB? Edmonds would have done the same. Any RB would.

You said he's closer to Conner than Chase which couldn't be less realistic. Conner has 30lbs and 4 inches on Eno and Ward.
This indicates a severe lack of knowledge about how eno plays. I get that he’s had limited carries as a pro, so perhaps if you were an ASU fan you’d know better. He runs angry and isn’t the type of shifty that chase is.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really surprised before when I saw he had the best catch rate in the league.

Barely used him through 8 games. 2 for 26 yards. Then 350 in the next 7 when they realised he could catch.

Much bigger passing role for him next year.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson