Reaction score
Im not the one that like paying big bucks a rb
Btw
He can play rb fb and tigh end, isn't a ordinary rb
Speed isnt his strenght so it will last longer

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Feel the same about this as I do about the Ertz deal. 7 mil per year is a top 10 contract in terms of average per year. Don't love that but we will likely be better with Conner on the roster vs a rookie RB as the starter. (this of course does not take into account what else we could have done with the money)

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Feel the same about this as I do about the Ertz deal. 7 mil per year is a top 10 contract in terms of average per year. Don't love that.
at this point in FA, these figures are agent released, so it represents the highest it will be

in a few days, the contract gets released and the numbers tend to go down

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3 years=$21 million, $13.5 million guaranteed incentives to $25.5 million. Good contract.

Yup again not really a 3 year deal, 2 year really.

Would have preferred Chase personally of the two but considering the TD's he scored I can understand why they went this way.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Feel the same about this as I do about the Ertz deal. 7 mil per year is a top 10 contract in terms of average per year. Don't love that but we will likely be better with Conner on the roster vs a rookie RB as the starter. (this of course does not take into account what else we could have done with the money)
We kept a RB who accounted for 18 TDs, not sure we get that from any of the RBs on the market. Without Conner the Cards likely only win 8 games last season, maybe less.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
His guaranteed money is only 4.5, though. If he gets 7 per, he's earned it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson