R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2010)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Come in. All are welcome here. It's a safe place.

Sweet thanks, I wasn't sure if there was a password or not. :D This is my first trip to the darkside so I'll try to sit quietly in the back until I learn the true power of this group.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks, I wasn't sure if there was a password or not. :D This is my first trip to the darkside so I'll try to sit quietly in the back until I learn the true power of this group.

The password is: we suck.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Whoever is the driver of this bus..... Please fit me for a double wide seat near the back.

I am planning on being here a while.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
How you or anyone can still make this assertion with all the bad choices this coach has made not to mention his horrific in game playcalling is beyond me. The choice to go with DA/Hall as the Qb is up there with any bad decision Buddy Ryan or Dave Mac ever made. His choice to have Bill Davis as DC is as bad or worse than any choice any coach we have ever had has made. His playcalling (which I have said since he came here is not NFL quality)is major headscratching. Warner must have been changing the play everytime a call was made, the play calling is that bad. Warner, Haley, Boldin, Fitz, took us to the Super Bowl despite a horrible headcoaching job with a talented team. There were only two of us calling for this guys head back then me and SWD1974 while the rest have slowly got a clue. He is not a good head coach and without a HOF offensive lineup (Which he could only get 10 wins a season out of because of poor game management) he trys to rely on smoke and mirrors with the players he has chosen. He is just that bad IMO and even though we have no choice but to root for the Cards. He needs to go.
I am going to bump this because I have nothing to add. Playcalling sucks execution sucks and this coaching staff is terrible at HOME or on the road. Playing for a top pick.

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Um, hello...is this the meeting place for Birds SuddenlyLimited? I brought punch & pie!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is this seat taken? Good....Hand me some pop corn and for the rest of my Sunday's I can go play basketball at my daughters school. Blackout guaranteed next home game! Soon this site will be all Darksiders.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am way too dark for the darkside right now. Don't even want to type what I mean. Doesn't matter.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Ok, the 315 darkside buses are now full, the others must wait until after the ass kicking we receive in KC next week.:D

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We suck and quite possibly won't win another game this year. If we play Carolina and if BSP is still starting for them and we LOSE to them, could you imagine how Same Ol Cardinals that would be? WOW!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We suck and quite possibly won't win another game this year. If we play Carolina and if BSP is still starting for them and we LOSE to them, could you imagine how Same Ol Cardinals that would be? WOW!

That would really suck arse.

Know what else sucks? Had we NOT scored that final (excuse me, ONLY) TD at the end, my sis woulda won $300. Sorry, but, at this point, her winning $300 means more to me than us scoring a meaningless, last second TD. DARK SIDE!!!!!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well look at it this way: At least we won't have to stay up half the night waiting for the Cards selection in the draft next year.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would really suck arse.

Know what else sucks? Had we NOT scored that final (excuse me, ONLY) TD at the end, my sis woulda won $300. Sorry, but, at this point, her winning $300 means more to me than us scoring a meaningless, last second TD. DARK SIDE!!!!!

She's a Cowboys fan so - WTG, Larry !!!

Woohoo !!!

:newcards:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sucky Mcsuckage suckieness, to suck is to suck and it sucks to suck. Suckers like me get sucked in, and then sucked down the drain of the super suck hole. Sucktastic games that suck the life out of me. Mother suckers invent new ways to suck every sucking week.
I know, this post sucks. :D:D:D:D