R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2024)

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The forced relocation of long time season ticket holders to build an experience similar to Waste Management Open is enough of a reason to start this thread.

It's a wet fart in a car

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don't understand the dark side and therefore I don't want any part of it. Thank You, but I'll see you on the bright side.
A true Cards masochist, content to endure pain after pain for decades and still be optimistic. Good for you, except...why did you come to the thread only to poo poo it?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Gonna bump this up. Usually I do a post about what I'm looking forward to each season and causes for optimism, but my tank is pretty low right now.

First, Michael putting in this on-field suites and casitas is such a transparent cash grab.

Second, hiding all the players throughout the preseason is good and fine, but it's hard to build up enthusiasm from eight-second highlights of MHJ catching a nine-yard out on air from Cards social/Donnie Durin.

Third, this pass rush could be exceedingly bad. Like, worse than our run defense was last year. We're depending on Xavier Thomas, who had double-digit sacks if you add his last three years in college together (he was in college six years), to add juice to the pass rush.

The front office and coaching staff worked hard to build a foundation that probably has a six-win floor (I've said this many times: winning four games in a season is almost always a choice). But imagining a scenario where this team wins 10 games is exceedingly difficult.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My fav part is the seating area behind the bleachers - let's pay an ungodly sum to sit in the equivalent of a crappy bar patio where we can't see the game at all! Poverty move by a poverty franchise.
I assumed those were just extra seating for people in the casitas (especially pre/post game). Like, who would actually pay money for those to be their seats?!

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So dumb - and ugly.

They must pay a lot for those though to remove the bleachers which were always full of football fans.

You must be registered for see images attach
Did they do something behind the stands in the opposite end zone Sec 119-121ish? Enclosing it and adding more seats or something ?

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the dumbest things I have ever seen in a football stadium. Bring back the bleacher seats. And get people off of the sidelines, too.

It's really sad.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they do something behind the stands in the opposite end zone Sec 119-121ish? Enclosing it and adding more seats or something ?
Nothing yet that we could see, and we are in that area for much of the game. They finally set up a nice little area for the team's representatives to discuss ticket options with fans. In all the previous season's they basically had a folding table, some pocket schedules, and a couple of reps just standing around. Now they had a fancier display area, a TV, etc. and a small space to discuss the plans with them. I'll grab a pic next game.