Pre Season Injuries

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Not the one to hex us before we start....but let's all do some voodoo ritual straight on prayin cross your fingers and toes stuff for these games.

The Skins just lost OT Jensen for the entire year.....ruptured achilles tendon in game one.

The newbie chick reporting from the sidelines said they weren't saying it was year ending.....ruptured achilles tendon?....I've done that....Jensen is history in 04.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
BuckeyeCardinal said:
Not the one to hex us before we start....but let's all do some voodoo ritual straight on prayin cross your fingers and toes stuff for these games.

The Skins just lost OT Jensen for the entire year.....ruptured achilles tendon in game one.

The newbie chick reporting from the sidelines said they weren't saying it was year ending.....ruptured achilles tendon?....I've done that....Jensen is history in 04.

Sucks for them, but hey we know how that feels since we lost Shipp to an injury.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BuckeyeCardinal said:

Sounds like the right time to call Snyder and inquire about an LJ for Smoot trade.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
red desert said:
Sounds like the right time to call Snyder and inquire about an LJ for Smoot trade.

You should PM this post to Tango. He'd love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn