Post Rams Overreaction Thread

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
when you watch other teams play offense...... other average teams... you realize what decent QB protection looks like

its not the only thing wrong ...and Kyler spent too long today looking like lost Kyler --- the drop back, the nervous feet and then the 4 yard check down throw --

but with Kyler, G-C-G is really important. And when Will Hernandez is the best of that 3 -- your line is in real trouble
No line is going to look good with a QB who can't get the ball out on time and in rhythm. This is the overreaction thread and so here is the overreaction. Kyler is washed. His mechanics suck. His deep ball now sucks. He is too fragile to run. He can't read defenses. HIs accuracy is mid to bad. He can't play with timing and rhythm like NFL QBs have to be able to do. Outside of his running ability he has zero NFL QB skills and abilities.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There were plays where he had plenty of protection. You pretending that the protection is crap on every play really hurts your cause.
Come on dude.. if protection is crap on the majority of plays you can’t expect that on the very few plays the QB executes properly. If you get hit by a a pitch on 8 of the 10 pitches, surely you won’t flinch on the 2 pitches that are down the middle. Have some sense of human instincts before posting consistent nonsense

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Come on dude.. if protection is crap on the majority of plays you can’t expect that on the very few plays the QB executes properly. If you get hit by a a pitch on 8 of the 10 pitches, surely you won’t flinch on the 2 pitches that are down the middle. Have some sense of human instincts before posting consistent nonsense
Right. You're a Murray fan, not a Cards fan. I forgot. Your logic means KM absolutely bears 0 percent of the blame because he hears footsteps when in a clean pocket.

Wait, hearing footsteps in a clean pocket and panicking is a major attribute in bad QB play. So I guess you're, in a weird way, admitting his shortcomings.

Seriously though, is there a world in which you would criticize KM?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right. You're a Murray fan, not a Cards fan. I forgot. Your logic means KM absolutely bears 0 percent of the blame because he hears footsteps when in a clean pocket.

Wait, hearing footsteps in a clean pocket and panicking is a major attribute in bad QB play. So I guess you're, in a weird way, admitting his shortcomings.

Seriously though, is there a world in which you would criticize KM?
Oh gawd Stout.. you really need help, I’m far less than a Murray fan as you are a Murray hater. In a weird way, you’re admitting your shortcomings as a person.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Ahh digging yourself in a hole again… the truth is Murray was not under pressure all that much especially in the first half.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apologies if this was already posted but, another real "Bidwill" moment.

Great call Mike, force the state to watch that horror show.

Whoops! I forgot to link the image.

My bad.

Bidwill made sure that fans in the state couldn't tune into one of the best games this year.

You must be registered for see images attach

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ahh digging yourself in a hole again… the truth is Murray was not under pressure all that much especially in the first half.
Ahhh trying to reiterate your opinion w no validation again… comical, and fyi Humps poor PFF grade that 90% of this site discredits anyways didn’t help your case

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Ahhh trying to reiterate your opinion w no validation again… comical, and fyi Humps poor PFF grade that 90% of this site discredits anyways didn’t help your case
Lol, I think you’re the one who has no validation (literally no sources at all)?? But thank you again for your comment!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No line is going to look good with a QB who can't get the ball out on time and in rhythm. This is the overreaction thread and so here is the overreaction. Kyler is washed. His mechanics suck. His deep ball now sucks. He is too fragile to run. He can't read defenses. HIs accuracy is mid to bad. He can't play with timing and rhythm like NFL QBs have to be able to do. Outside of his running ability he has zero NFL QB skills and abilities.
I agree. I have seen MANY Time when Kyler has a successful play but it was still the wrong play.

A couple of years ago against the Bears we had a 4th down on their 25 yard line. Kyler had Connor WIDE OPEN crossing over the middle around the 10 yd. line but chose to throw to Hopkins in the end zone. Hopkins made a spectacular catch ruled out of bounds but it was overturned after a lengthy review. Had he chose the correct read he would have thrown it to Connor who would have walked into the end zone.

At one time somebody was breaking down the coaches film to point out things. I wish we could see that now. I would bet Kyler made the wrong read at least 30 % of the time.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Oh gawd Stout.. you really need help, I’m far less than a Murray fan as you are a Murray hater. In a weird way, you’re admitting your shortcomings as a person.
lol I'm a therapist, and if it didn't break the code of ethics I'd ask you to lay on a couch and tell you how the mean old Stout has hurt you. We're talking about a QB on and NFL football team. Get a grip and stop taking it personal, man.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol, I think you’re the one who has no validation (literally no sources at all)?? But thank you again for your comment!
Bud - go check the hump signing thread.. plenty provided. Not going to repost for every Stan when you bark - 3 years worth of this crap play and excuses. He sucked before that - what more do you want? A tissue? Lotion?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
lol I'm a therapist, and if it didn't break the code of ethics I'd ask you to lay on a couch and tell you how the mean old Stout has hurt you. We're talking about a QB on and NFL football team. Get a grip and stop taking it personal, man.
The doll...you gotta give him the doll man

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I feel sorry for your patients if this is actually even true

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Bud - go check the hump signing thread.. plenty provided. Not going to repost for every Stan when you bark - 3 years worth of this crap play and excuses. He sucked before that - what more do you want? A tissue? Lotion?
I don’t need to go check another thread, that would be filled with opinions and not facts, get it now?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard