Post Rams Overreaction Thread

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Gonna be a lot of Kyler Murray talk this week - I only hope it's accompanied with a lot of offensive line talk

Defense: we are who we thought we were - you get what you pay for - insert whatever depressing cliche here por favor

If the plan was for us to be the worst team in the league this year then good job Monti Ossenfort

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gonna be a lot of Kyler Murray talk this week - I only hope it's accompanied with a lot of offensive line talk

Defense: we are who we thought we were - you get what you pay for - insert whatever depressing cliche here por favor

If the plan was for us to be the worst team in the league this year then good job Monti Ossenfort
Pretty sure that was the plan. The front office made no attempt to improve the roster. Unfortunately, it has made it easier on me to miss going to home games.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not pleased with Kyler's performance at all today. Deep balls were mostly poor, overthrows, underthrows. Not great. Step back for sure.

Brown and McBride missed some catchable balls.

The Defense was a complete nightmare. Outside of the interception, Thompson wasn't good today. The D line was abysmal.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Until we actually beat them at home, think I’ll just skip out on the Rams games.

This team just turns into a pumpkin against the Rams at home since McVay became their HC. From Bruce to Wilks to Kliff to Gannon. From Palmer to Kyler. I don’t believe Kyler has had even ONE good game against these dudes at home. It’s nauseating.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t even know where this team should start to get better.

The hope was the team was going to be bad, but well coached, fight hard and look better as the year went on once Kyler came back.

Well, they’re leading the league in penalties “well coached” is definitely questionable. We’re starting to see more blowouts as the season goes on and the offense has looked worse and worse the more “comfortable” Kyler gets in it.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ever since that playoff debacle the rams have been in kylers head living rent free.
The rams ain't that good. But kyler hears footsteps
Honestly, even before that. I think he has only had 1 great game against them out of…..8 games I think?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Possibly psyched out. This is second to Carolina with regard to a weak roster. Who are the impact players. No dominating defensive player. No CB ballhawks to shift momentum. No consistent pass rush. No Pro Bowl on the OL. Decent RB and a couple of average receivers. The score likely matches the talent level.

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
Possibly psyched out. This is second to Carolina with regard to a weak roster. Who are the impact players. No dominating defensive player. No CB ballhawks to shift momentum. No consistent pass rush. No Pro Bowl on the OL. Decent RB and a couple of average receivers. The score likely matches the talent level.
Was Josh a better QB than folks thought? I enjoyed watching the games when he was here.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apologies if this was already posted but, another real "Bidwill" moment.

Great call Mike, force the state to watch that horror show.

Reactions: PJ1

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t even know where this team should start to get better.

The hope was the team was going to be bad, but well coached, fight hard and look better as the year went on once Kyler came back.

Well, they’re leading the league in penalties “well coached” is definitely questionable. We’re starting to see more blowouts as the season goes on and the offense has looked worse and worse the more “comfortable” Kyler gets in it.
Yup. This team is getting worse. I have no comfort with kyler.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
when you watch other teams play offense...... other average teams... you realize what decent QB protection looks like

its not the only thing wrong ...and Kyler spent too long today looking like lost Kyler --- the drop back, the nervous feet and then the 4 yard check down throw --

but with Kyler, G-C-G is really important. And when Will Hernandez is the best of that 3 -- your line is in real trouble

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup… that great play made by McBride on that awful underthrown duck Kyler floated at the end of the Atlanta game is probably what keeps this team stuck at the 3rd pick instead of the 1st.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard