PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Burrow is just so good, we got the #1 pick a season too early.
Funny how fast things change. November 2021 Kyler looked clearly better and now he's not even close. Sad.
None of Cinci’s ILBs were drafted in the first round & are still very good

Shockingly bad how Keim was
You forgot we had better LB's via FA (Campbell/Hicks) that were better as well. Oof.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So… you’re the guy who told someone it was creepy how much they brought up Kyler in comparison to QBs we’re watching in the playoffs. Do you not see the laughable hypocrisy of your own actions? I mean… I agree with the above, but you calling others obsessed with our QB is just flaming hypocrisy when you do the same thing with Keim.

Strange way of enjoying a football game...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So… you’re the guy who told someone it was creepy how much they brought up Kyler in comparison to QBs we’re watching in the playoffs. Do you not see the laughable hypocrisy of your own actions? I mean… I agree with the above, but you calling others obsessed with our QB is just flaming hypocrisy when you do the same thing with Keim.
Unless you believe somebody else is, Keim is responsible for the current roster & personnel we have. He still has a major lingering effect for the next two years until Monti fully gets his blueprint on it.

You tried, but this ain’t it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That should be a catch. Had control when his feet were down. Then lost it slightly when out of bounds but never touched the ground and regained control.

If you have to watch it that many times it's a catch.

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
If that's not a catch I don't know what is. Had control when his feet were down. Then lost it slightly when out of bounds but never touched the ground and regained control.
he was literally out of bounds with neither hand on the ball lol

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that's not a catch I don't know what is. Had control when his feet were down. Then lost it slightly when out of bounds but never touched the ground and regained control.
I was just saying that to my wife

2 feet came down inbounds and then the ball came loose out of bounds

Don't agree with the rule, but that's the way they call it