PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not great weekend for the Shanahan and Burrow are overrated crowds.
I think until Shanny wins a Super Bowl, the stench of 28-3 will linger...also, I don't recall seeing Burrow is overrated on the board. It's pretty clear to me, he's made Taylor a better coach and most likely saved his job.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I had the same thought a clean break generally will heal faster
My son had a clean break in the beginning of his junior year of wrestling and came back before the season ended.

The odd thing he went through the football season playing OT and DE and no injuries. First tournament and 2 young wrestlers roll up on his leg and snap.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little extracurricular activity after the game in Dallas. Nice classy fans

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joe Burrow is a top 2 QB in the league. I am not interested in your comments or replies on this topic.
At this point I have to agree.

He may not be the most talented, but like Brady he seems to make plays when necessary.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly don't get the McDaniel love.

He won one game without Tua and at the end of the season with the chips down (and Tua healthy) they lost 4 straight from week 13 through 16 to miss the playoffs when they had it in the bag. Lost them all pretty badly too.

I'm not saying the guy is trash, he's obviously got some talent. But I feel like he's skating on a lot that others wouldn't get away with.
The Dolphins MADE the playoffs and nearly beat the Bills in Buffalo with a 3rd string QB.

...dave

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
some of you fellas are short sighted.
I want the niners to win, at least go to the sb

hurts their draft picks...and they get a first place schedule next year.
On the other side, their undefeated QB was the very last draft pick and the ratings for the beginning schedules are totally different at the end of the season.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
On the other side, their undefeated QB was the very last draft pick and the ratings for the beginning schedules are totally different at the end of the season.
True. But i would rather see them playing division winners next year than 4th place teams. Yeah teams turn it around fast...but odds are division winners will still be decent....well, except the rams, lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Dolphins MADE the playoffs and nearly beat the Bills in Buffalo with a 3rd string QB.

...dave

More because the Bills sucked and Allen gave the ball away multiple times which lead to Dolphins scores. That game should have been 38-17.

The Fins were 8-3 after week 12 and should have been pushing for the #1 seed then lost 5 of the last 6 and just scraped into the playoffs with an 11-6 win over the Joe Flacco Jet's. They ended with a worse record than the last 2 seasons under Flores. And before someone says "But Tua was hurt" he played a similar number of snaps to the year before where he was also hurt.

The guy is obviously talented but seems to have skated on how badly they finished or that they actually finished the regular season worse than the previous 2 years.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
More because the Bills sucked and Allen gave the ball away multiple times which lead to Dolphins scores. That game should have been 38-17.

The Fins were 8-3 after week 12 and should have been pushing for the #1 seed then lost 5 of the last 6 and just scraped into the playoffs with an 11-6 win over the Joe Flacco Jet's. They ended with a worse record than the last 2 seasons under Flores. And before someone says "But Tua was hurt" he played a similar number of snaps to the year before where he was also hurt.

The guy is obviously talented but seems to have skated on how badly they finished or that they actually finished the regular season worse than the previous 2 years.
But Tua was hurt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose