PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
It's sad.

K1 is more physically talented than Hurts but Hurts is more mentality talented.

Bottom line - Hurts is BY FAR the better player and its not even close.

I would like to see what Shane Steichen could do with K1.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I am going to wait to judge Kirk vs Brown until I see Hollywood play in a real offense.

Right now - this production is replacement level in the NFL.

You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we gonna re sign Hollywood and likely for more than most are gonna like.
Hop wants out, the draft is thin, and free agents are expensive.
and Hollywood is Kylers buddy.....and truthfully he did fairly well when he wasnt hurt.
so we will sign him because he will be our acting #1

IMO, the trick is to sign him now. This year is his fifth year option year...might save some cap space by extending him, and he gets a bigger check. not sure what the option year is worth for his draft slot...12mil maybe?...offer him something like 5/80/50 with a third year roster bonus
This was my general idea for Kirk before his last season. Nobody seemed to think it was a good idea. They probably won't with Hollywood either.

But the "just let him go, because money, and we will get someone cheaper and better" idea a lot of the time doesn't work out so well. This has happened to the Cardinals as long as I have followed them. All over these playoffs we are seeing good Cardinals players making big contributions to other teams.

Hope MO has the answers we need.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Derek Carr is a decent QB

Raiders defense has allowed 26 points a game since he has been there and rank 31 over that time.
Dude had 8 different offensive coordinators in 9 years.
But last year...when they had the Ruggs incident, then the Gruden fiasco,...and Darren Waller went down... Carr led his team to a 4-1 finish and a wildcard berth...the guy really stepped up when his team was down... the only wr he had was Hunter Renfrow.

Then, Davis hired josh mcdaniels...he went out and got jarrett stidham who he drafted with the patriots.... McD called a crazy offense all year and Carr couldnt pick it up. So they benched him...surprisingly the offense changed entirely once stidham was playing.

in my conspiracy theory addled mind josh mcdaniels sabotaged carr this season so he could dump him and bring in his own guy.
but Derek Carr?? I would take that guy in a flat minute.
Derek Carr is a starting QB in this league and I would take him easily over a guy like Danny 'aint worth a dime' Jones

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Derek Carr is a starting QB in this league and I would take him easily over a guy like Danny 'aint worth a dime' Jones
Daniel Jones is a good QB. His problem his first couple years was he was good for at least one strip sack a game. That problem is gone now.