playoff party

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Playoffs,Playoffs,Playoffs---- We are doing flips around here waiting for tomorrow. the excitement is hitting a all time high. Even better than 1998. (we were at that game in Dallas). We are doing every thing we can to make us feel better about not being in Arizona for this historic event. We are having a playoff party here at my house. I am going to decorate with Cards color balloons and stuff .I have a 6 foot inflatable Cardinals man that I have had for 5 years and never taken out of the box.(the only inflatable I own) Tomorrow he will see his first light of day, in front of my house, for all the neighbors to see. It is going to be great. Brenda will be serving falcon wings, pies, and finger foods .We have invited a lot of people to come and enjoy it with us. But maybe only one of our friends will show up. They never show up when we invite them to come and watch the Cards games with us. All we ever ask is they put on a provided Cardinals hat or shirt and not root against the Cards. When we go to their OU national championship party ,We will hear all their excuses for them not showing up.
But all is well, My two lovely daughters and my six grand kids will all be here. And they know how to dress up in all their Cardinals best. there will be plenty of highfives and hugs for Cards scores. There will be falcon bones for my dog Dierdorf and plenty of love for the NFCW CHAMPS ARIZONA CARDINALS.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh boy you sound like me. Im doing the same and setting myself up for a heart break / trash talking from the non cards fans. They will cheer the cards with me but if it gets out of hand it turns into an awful day. Happend on turkeyday for me this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison