Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well that’s just an atrocious take from a person I expected much better from.

Burrow had his head down.

Palmer had his head down.

Those just off the top of my head in recent times.

Just an overall disappointing take from you.
Dak cried like a baby and had a towel in his face as he was carted off.

I'm fine with Cheese's take about Kyler's leadership. Just not with that timing or under those circumstances. Kyler deserves a bit of space right now and I understand that.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yup. Shred me all you want. I feel bad for the kid. I really do.

What do you want from him really. As someone who have torn 3 ACLs I can attest to he probably knew in that instant he went down the season was over for him. Just as he was starting to gain some form from the last game and being ragged on all season. He is super competitive and clearly cares so it’s understandable he was emotional and didn’t want an image of him tearing up on a buggy to be put out on National tv.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate you owning it. I would welcome everyone moving on.
If everyone wants to keep shredding, I’m not going to respond with anything inflammatory.

Happy to be the board’s piñata tonight. We could all use one right now.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
What do you want from him really. As someone who have torn 3 ACLs I can attest to he probably knew in that instant he went down the season was over for him. Just as he was starting to gain some form from the last game and being ragged on all season. He is super competitive and clearly cares so it’s understandable he was emotional and didn’t want an image of him tearing up on a buggy to be put out on National tv.
Not just his season...... His entire offseason just changed in the blink of an eye.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson